Saturday, September 16, 2006

Its effing quiet...

Hmm.
Im going to make a new poster! Wheee..
I cant do flash (animation). Thats so sad. :(

Val's blog is uber-kawaii!
I really hope my un-biological dad understands what her blog means.

omgomg.
ohYES.
Val. Ever since you understood what PMS was, it became your favourite phrase.
Im not joking.
Whyy???

&&VII!
Yes. You are uber pretty.
IF.
You dont:
1) clip up your hair in that weird fashion.
2) have the red marks on your face. (I SAID RED MARKS!)
3) look so... "bu shuang" when you're actually feeling bored. (like me!)

Okie.
I think Val would want to add more..
But Im ohso kindhearted. (uhrhum.)
Heh heh..

Ryry is effing cute.
He actually doodled in his history textbook.
ahhh!! >w<


___Homework..
I have that d&t painting thingy..
Um. Chinese?
+ Maths.

Umm. Ohk.
I'll just slack now. Zzz
Freaking bored.

I NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!!!
Graa. This is one heck of a lame post.
I have to call Val.

I wonder if she's up, btw..



&anyway.
i just HAD to check your blog, luci..
ohYES. give me celes' friendster address, lucindaaa!!
PLEASE?!!
im STILL TOO LAZY.
AUNI DIDNT HELP! PWEASE???
please dont stick your tongue out. your meimei is calling for help, luciiiii!!!

*7 weird things about me
--> All my fingers can bend inward-ly.
--> Im too emotional for my own good.
--> I actually enjoy running around with Vii's shoe. (and her just a little behind. yelling expletives)
--> I get really determined to do well when I hear all those "Exams-are-round-the-corner-so-you-must-study-hard" speeches, but I never actually do anything.
--> And I still get decent grades. XD
--> I like messing up Kat's hair and Ryan's. Even though Ryry's hair remains the same. But still...
--> I find Brenda's elbows really amusing. Her thumb is scary though. (ask kat! she agrees!!)

*7 habits about me
- I doodle in my books. I dont think any schoolbook i own is 100% doodle-free.
- I stone all the time and val says my face looks like this : -.-ZZZ
- I effing cry when I watch emo movies.
- I cant sit still. Hehheh.
- I make weird comments when I watch the tv.
- I think Im deaf. My coach says I dont respond to half of whatever he says.
- I nod my head and smile at the teacher when he/she nearly catches me passing a note or something.

*7 random things about me
+ I have no effing idea.
+ I probably know myself the least.
+ Umm..
+ Im totally addicted to music? Does that count?
+ I dont like taking neos.. but I always end up taking them.
+ I can get depressed, moody or sad over anything and everything. How utterly pessimistic.

*7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS.
~Valval! Just update your blog already!
~Vii! Who wants to bet that she wont do this?
~WeiTing!! Pwease? :3
~QiaoTing! With a cherry on top!
~Auni Marmie!!! you HAVE to!!!!!!!! your daughter will effing CRY.
~PeiLing!!! You havent updated your blog in about. A CENTURY.
~Um. Benjamin. Because... There's no one else?


Okiepokie.
Donedone. Hehheh. I shall go bug the seven people listed above. plus lucinda cause she sic this on me.
FWAHAHAHA.

No comments: