Tuesday, September 5, 2006

[mood | bored]
[music | pretty girl - sugar cult]

I AM FREAKING BOREDDDD!!!!!
And if I go to FictionCentral, my mom will murder me for not doing my homework!!!

Lefts}
Maths
Literature
History
Science

FOUR MORE SUBJECTS!!!!
Okay.
I am going to cancel Literature out right now
By doing the Unseen Prose. Graa!!!!!!!!


Ohmyeffinghell!!!!
I hope the Literature Prose Exam will be NOTHING like the Unseen Prose (2) Worksheet!
ITS HORRIBLE!!!
How the hell can I point out 5 thoughts the character made when he only thought TWICE?!!

Well. Whatever.
I MUST KEEP MY COOL!
I CANNOT SCREAM!!
Otherwise Mom wouldn't let me use the computer anymore. X((

Rawr.

Lefts}
Maths
Literature
History
Science

Sobsob. History KILLS.
I don't even know what we have to do for Science.
*wails*
Can't someone just organise a "lets-meet-up-to-do-our-homework" session, like my sister and her bunch of bookwormish(&nice) friends???

Waa. I miss my primary school friends.
Hughughugg.

CAN I PLEASE SKIP HISTORY????
WITH A CHERRY ON TOP??!!!

No comments: