Saturday, October 28, 2006

Goong rocks my socks!~

I LOVE GOONG!

And my aunt just bought the dvd!
Im on a marathon now. HEHEHEH.

See the skin?
And the poster on the front page?
WHEEE~

I recommand goong aka princess hours aka the imperial palace.
IT SO EFFING ROCKS CAN!


&I feel so sad for LeeYul.
SO SAD!!!!!!
AHH!!!!!!!!!
But I cant do anything. Nope.
Except stare at the screen...
Some random character should just pop up and be nice to him.
T__T
Im getting so emo again..
I LUV KIM JEONG HOON!!
He plays LeeYul.
&he's so uberly cute! :33333

Anyways...
Im making another skin.
&the theme is GOONG! ♥
HEHEHEHEHEH..


Niways.
Cant blog long.
ohOH. &yes, im celebrating cause i can use blogger again.
I swear, I was near crying in the afternoon.

PRINCESS HOURS!!
WHEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PLUGS: ♥ValViiPeipei

No comments: