Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year!

Tis I!

Back from Star Cruise with a splitting headache and a nasty ore throat (still)!


So I boarded superstar virgo on the 29th with a sore throat.
Poor me couldn't have ice cream. GAAAAAAAAAAH! WTF.

Second day I got a fever.
I think the doctor was rather woozy.
I sort of forced him to get up at 2 in the morning. *angelic smile*
And, obviously, I got medicine and this icky UNSWEETENED lozenge was one of them.
UN SWEETENED! And I was supposed to "dissolve it slowly in my mouth".
BAH!

@#$%%^&*()*&*^%$%#@!!!!!!!!!!

Third day (today) we arrived back at Singapore.
I got a runny nose now. Grr.
*grabs tissue*


Stupid, yummy McWings.
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mutters curses*







Anyway.
I'm a piggy. xDD
School starts in three days and I haven't completed my homework.
Nor wrapped my books. (I wrapped some. Does that count?)
MUAHAHHAA.


Aaaaaaand I don't know what the evil laugh is for.



I have to go now.
I think the headache is possessing me to type the weirdest of stuff.
...if that is even possible.

... ... i think.

No comments: