Thursday, December 28, 2006

RELIEF! GAWD! *fans self*

I almost died just now.

So there I was, happily updating my skin, clicking from site to site, trying to perfect my blog (is it pretty? yesyes?)

So, being the good girl I was, I sat there, petting the stuffed chicken doll (Duckie, I've named it) I got for christmas, entered "mscheryl.blogspot.com" into the address bar and waited for the page to load to show me my oh-so fantastic site but ohno- what did I see instead?


THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DOES NOT EXIST.


No, I didn't hyperventilate there- I still refreshed the page and checked the address because sometimes, the lovely internet can go cuckoo.

After about ten futile attempts, MY RUDDY BLOG STIL WOULDN'T SHOW UP!!!

!@!#$%^&*()@`#$%^&*(

And then I tried to access my sister's blog but then:



$%&*(*(&^%#%*()&^%$#!@ AGAIN!!!!




Up to now, I still have no idea what happened.
BUT.
I can access my blog in peace now.
And that's what matters.
So take THAT you freaking internet bugs! HAH!


*clears throat*

SO.
Back to my glamourous life! ;DDDD

I went out with my sister to HarbourFront ytd.
Guess what happened?

Make a wild, wild guess!




The sole of my shoe came off.
-___________________________________- ''"""'''"""



Perfectly normal on the outside:


BALLET FLATS!


EEE.
They look so different. Stupid soles.
Byebye shoes... unless I can find a cobbler. Aha. ;DDD



Anyway, CHRISTMAS!
Like what I said in the "intro" section, I actually sew a reindeer (which looks like dog) for my om, my aunt & myself. SO FUN. I kept poking myself god-knows how many times but the end results always make me laugh. :DDD:D:DD:D:D AHA.

So I got this stuffed chicken doll from my sister.
And since I was in a silly mood that day, I named it Duckie.
HAH.
My aunt gave me this look ---> O.O

Ohwells.










My Duckie <3333
Ahahah. ^^




ohOH!
Watching A Million Treasures now.
AND HAVING MAC FOR SUPPER.
WHEEEEEEEEEE.

Blog more ltr (or maybe tmr)... Ohwells.
Byeeeee!!

ps; you better admire each and every one of the photos I uploaded.
It is a very painful (and slow) operation since I've been waiting -patiently- for fifteen minutes just to get six images uploaded. GRAAAH.

No comments: