Tuesday, May 29, 2007

IM MACHO!

HELLO PEOPLE!
*salutes*
I'M MACHO!!

AHAHAHAHAH. I'll never get tired of that. NEVER.

SO.How did it come about? KUDOS TO WEIQI!!
AHAHAH. WELL.
So after ytd's maths remedial, Val, Ting, ME, WeiQi, Ben, Mike & Len went to macs to have lunch. Len went off first (HE RUSHED OFF. NOTHING BUT A 'BYE' THE EVIL!!!!) and then Mika went home too. Poor boy suffered a 'diee-er-rear' (quoting mike). So BEN was stuck with FOUR GIGGLY GIRLS. LOL. And we wanted to take neos. So we asked him, and he reluctantly agreed;

Ting: Hey, Ben. Wanna go take stylish shots?
Ben: Huh?
Cher: Neoprints? STYLISH SHOTS? The thing you're crazy about?
Ben: Er.. *TWIDDLES THUMBS*
Val: HAHAHAHAHA!
Ben: *starts playing with fingers*
Ting, Cher, Val & Weiqi: YOU SO WANT TO TAKE OKAY!


So we took neos! HAHAH. The first one was okie. Then Val & Ting wanted to take AGAIN so we did! AND THAT WAS WERE WE GOT THE 'I'M MACHO' THING!
See, once upon a time, we decided that we should take pictures all acting cute, clever, emo, cool & macho! So at the last shot (i think) Val went, "ALL ACT MACHO!" AND SO WE DID but weiqi didn't. HAHAHAHAHA. So while the rest of us were posing with veryevryevery macho looks, WEIQI WAS SALUTING AND ACTING CUTE! AHAHAHAHA.
Laughed our butts off when we were decorating! AND THUS;

HELLO PEOPLE!
*salutes*
I'M MACHO!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
*dies from laughter*


Okay,wait. I'm not dead yet. Still have to BLOG A LOT A LOT MORE! xD

ANYW, today was so damn silly.
So when I was preparing to go to tabletennis, I found that the evilevil 'blister-thing' on my foot was throbbing like madddd whenever I tried to wear my shoes. So my mom absolutely forbaid me to go to tabletennis cause I simply can't walk in shoes. OKAY. So damn sad, cause it's been quite a while I got to play tabletennis.

THEN. Jac comes up and goes, "HEY THERES IPW TODAY"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
No, don't give me that look, I happen to like ipw a lot. xD
So there I was, begging my mom to let me go to school. And that went on and on and on til 3.40++. MURDERRRRRR! Cause by the time I reached school, it'd be 4.15++. GAAHH. *hides in corner*



AND GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!
(lol, i think most of you would alr know)
NEW COMPUTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
MWAHAHAHAH.
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
<33333333333

HEHE.
OKAY. lol.
AND I LOVE ALL YOU PPLE WHO TAGGED! AHHHHHHHHHH.
Man. I never realised how much I LOOOOVE TAGS! <333
HAHAH. It is a new blogskin anyw. I live on praises. WOOO.

And I owe the class a pirate skin don't I? LOL.
Don't kill me Sean. I haven't started on it. Have to get Stef to draw me a Pirate ship ARRR! HEHEH. Then I'll scan, edit, colour BLAHABLHABLHABLAH and you'll get your skin. No worries. (:

AND I OWE LUCI, NIKKI AND AUNI SKINS TOO I KNOW!
AHHAAHAHAHAHHA. I LOOOOOOOOOVE MYSELF. *hugs self*
Anyw. I'm thinking we each get a skin featuring a certain season!
Like, I get autumn, Luci winter, Nikki spring & Auni summer or something. LOL.
I have to conference with you guys one day.


AND NIKKI! AUNI! WHY IS LUCI THE ONLY ONE TALKING TO ME ON MSN NOW?!
*taps foot impatiently*
BLEHH. xP


WELL OKIE.
THERE'S ORAL TMR FOLKS!
English! And remember to describe their what their feeling, what they're doing! MAKE THE CHARACTERS SEEM AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE and you'll get your high marks. OH AND, I'd advise you to get HIGHHIGHHIGH before the conversation with the teacher one-on-one. THEN SHE/HE'LL BE MORE IMPRESSED WITH YOUR ENTHU-NESS AND YOU'LL GET UBER SUPER DUPER HIGH MARKS! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

LOL. Okay. High-ness aside, good luck to you all, don't trip on any stairs you may chance upon alrighty!

<3333333333333


I'M MACHO!

No comments: