Thursday, May 31, 2007

ORAL & MAHJONG! <33

Ytd's oral ROCKKED! I got Mrs Tee! I GOT MRS TEE! <3333333
LOL. At first was pretty petrified cause I thought talking to your own buddy-form with such awkwardness is well. AWKWARD. But it was pretty okie and after listening to some other pple, I think I'm supersuper lucky. xPP

YAY TRS TEE!!!!
<3333333333333333

AND I HAVE OFUND A NEW LOVE (goodbye drawing cute girls with lollipops):
MAHJONG!
LOL! I KNOOOOOOW. Our class is turning into one very sad version of ahgongs and ahmas. Chess & mahjong. Honestly. We'll be needing false teeth next.

I WON FOUR TIMES!
Vii (val?) said it was beginners' luck. HAHAHAHAH.
Oh so FUN. HAHAHA. But my mom's wasn't all that proud and went, "Oh. So? Doesn't improve your chinese does it?" x(
maaaaaaan. kinda spoilsport-ish. ahwell.


AND I GOT THE NEOPRINTS BACK!
Cause Vallie took them home to pre-cut the prints. I'll have to upload them another time since I STILL HAVEN'T INSTALLED THE SCANNER YET HAHAHAHHAHA. *clears throat*
Yeah. Okay.

And for now, I must fly people.
NEOPETS IS WAITING AHAHAHAHA.
<33333333

No comments: