Friday, September 21, 2007

..i don't even know why im here

Seriously. I still have like. TONS OF GEOG!!!

Yeah I'm at chapter 7, and I'm so uberly slow. Cutting back recess helps by leaps and bounds.

Lets see.



  • Geography, Chapters 7 - 9.



  • Geography, Chapters 1 - 5.



  • Maths, Print Out Heymaths Worksheet.



  • Maths, Lots Of Work To Do.



  • Science, Lots Of Chapters Too.



  • Literature, Peronalities & Attitude Of Characters, Pratice Poetry Evaluation.



  • History, Chapters 7, 8 and 9, Study With Vii, The Greatest History-Person-Thing Ever.



  • Yeah, somewhere along those lines. Tons to do. And I only have like, a week left. I'm squeezing loads into tomorrow and Sunday. Like, WOOT. I can feel adrenaline pumping through my veins at the mere thought of studying. I was deprived of studying, you see. LOL. Talking was first pirority. NOTE THE 'WAS'.


    ON A LESS-STRESSED NOTE.
    Jacquelyn is my kind-of daughter!
    Yeah, it's so strange.
    It started last year! Although she only started calling me mother this year. Heh.
    Causeeeee, during the 2006 2G Chalet, the first night, at around early morning (1:30) some of the girls were trying to sleep and the boys were being annyoing. Poor Jac was shivering under the air-con - and had absolutely NO BLANKET. It was a torturing sight for my very kind heart. -cue gags-
    ANYWAY. Jian Sheng & Luke were on the bed (sitting up; bad thoughts, be gone!) and they both had blankets. Thus me, being very bossy, eh. Reprimanded them. Yeah. Like that, uhhuh. And I draped one over Poor Jac Whose Teeth Im Sure Was Chattering, and soon after that the boys called me her mother. -.-
    Yeah, life is great.

    Never gave it much thought, but when this year's chalet came round, the 'mother' thing came up again. LOL. Jac even called me her mama. ^^

    HEY MOM!! i'm going to take SS plus lit next year!!


    if the teacher gives in to my demands and whining and consistant complaints(think alliteration),i'd be able to go into the same class as my mother/my royal highness tare!!! yippie!!!


    see you in the next class,mom,and all the best in getting our lit papers back.


    love,
    your ever-caring blanket-putting-on daughter,
    jacquelyn.


    By the way, Jac is thinking of dropping her Pure Lit to take up SS+Lit with me! Like YAY!! My most competitive Lit rival is going to the same class as meeeee! <333 data-blogger-escaped-can="" data-blogger-escaped-history.="" data-blogger-escaped-i="" data-blogger-escaped-ides="" data-blogger-escaped-memorizing="" data-blogger-escaped-says="" data-blogger-escaped-she="" data-blogger-escaped-t="" data-blogger-escaped-take="" data-blogger-escaped-wait.="">Take THAT, you evil History things.


    Well, I gotta run. My Heymath thing is happily printed out, and all I have left to do now is:



  • Geography, Chapters 7 - 9.



  • Geography, Chapters 1 - 5.



  • Maths, Lots Of Work To Do.



  • Science, Lots Of Chapters Too.



  • Literature, Peronalities & Attitude Of Characters, Pratice Poetry Evaluation.



  • History, Chapters 7, 8 and 9, Study With Vii, The Greatest History-Person-Thing Ever.



  • PS: I'm really getting the hang of that quote thing. It's fun!!

    No comments: