Tuesday, September 18, 2007

strum of song of.. wha-?

First off. I AM NOT EMO.

Okay, again.
I AM NOT EMO.
And once again, just for fun. ;)

I AM NOT EMO!

I am free from broken promises, I have not been emotionally scarred and yes, I am blogging again for one sole puspose:

THE 2G'07 CHALET!!!!!!!!

I am obsessed. WHEE. xDD
Yeah, and I end up not studying, like now. Tsktsk. Bad Cheryl.

Yeah okay. I'm getting bored again. The thrill of a new blogskin sure dies fast.

YAWNY.

I'll post again. SOON. SOON. SOON. Cause the chalet's coming up! And also cause I might need a space of my own to lament over my results. Stuff like, "OH SHIT MY HISTORY!!! $^%&*(^%&*(()" Yeah, you can bet on it. OMG I JUST MADE A HSM2 REFERENCE. Vallie will swoon at Zac Efron.

Yes Vallie, he is yours. I'm not planning some underhand method to seduce him then steal him away from your nose by mentioning him in my post. But, just to make you feel better and fuel my miserable blogging life;

VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.
VAL LOVES ZAC EFRON.

YAY! And, unlike you, I copied and pasted the whole chunk. Yeah, I'm not as dedicated as you. ;]

Hearts!

No comments: