Friday, October 12, 2007

Back to School

...is simply marvellous!

Yeah it's nice. Missed my class (can anyybody say aww?) and talking to everybody in sight.

Got my results back todayyyyy. GAAH. Though I beat Jac for lit (97, woohoo!) I lost to her in English. Which is, almost like: FINALLY. Why? Cause we've been tying for every SINGLE darn english test. CA1, tie. SA1, tie. CA2, TIE. And now SA2, I've heard that my (eng) paper one had to same marks as hers, overall. BUT NOOOO. I JUST HAD TO LOSE TO HER IN PAPER TWO. One evil mark. One. ONE. Not two, not three. ONE!! And thus ends the legacy of the 'tying-twins'. Or whatever. I got 38, she got 39.


WHERE'S THE JUSTICE IN THAT?????


And now, for the english overall-overall-OVERALL, she's gonna win me by like, 0.05, or whatever score one mark carries. Hey, it's a lot okay.

But it's okay. BECAUSE IM GOING TO BEAT HER NEXT YEAR.
So nyyehhhh Jac. TAKE THAT!


Today was pretty slack (how not to be?). Got results back ,yada yada. Had some lengthy talks with Cinyi (mwahahaha. I'm still going to use that Cinyi thing). Yeah. Glad you could vent some of that Cinyi-anger on those poor mooncake boxes. I knew they were kept in class for some reason. ;)

Must take it eaaaaaaasy yeah. Nicely, nicely. And then when you're old with like, 50 kids you can laugh at this past! (Hopefully I'm with you to laugh at the 'past'. Which is actually the present right now)

Went to eat at kfc! And Cher finally had lunch! How rare. -___- (For a school day I mean)

Managed to drag Ryan and Leonard along. (Plus Sean. Cinyi [mwahahah. i am so childish] and me)
Leonard was being super retarded and laughing at EVERYHING. I bet that poor girl got scarred for life cause some strange teenage boy laughed at her falling bag.

BAD LEONARD. VERY BAD. -shakes head-

Poor Sean. His mind is too... pure. You should come to Radin Mas one day, Sean. You will emerge with Kat's thinking mentality.
HOW COULD YOU SO CASUALLY SAY THE ZIP (of your bag) IS SPOILT WHILE TRYING TO FIX IT UNDER THE TABLE???

Yes okay. So we went home. Royal princess Chen was feeling better I hope? HAHA. Waichong still owes you a kfc treat yeah. ;) LOL. Yes, so. Hope you're sleeping. :D


I shall now watch more anime. And wait for tuesday to come so that I can go back to school again.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait.

No comments: