Saturday, October 6, 2007

Most Perfect Ever


MY MATHS PAPER 2 WASN'T A COMPLETE DISASTER!! :DDD
Yes I'm beyond happy. Wonder if my results will allow me to stay in the mood. ;P
My maths paper 1 was a disaster however. So strange. :| Didn't revise enough for the paper I guess. Spent too much time on geog.
Speaking of geog, that paper was rather not good. As in, I don't feel the absolute agony of, 'NOO!!! I DIDNT COMPLETE THE PAPER!! NOO!!! IM GOING TO FAIL!' Nope. Nopenopenopey. Just the kind of, 'Darn I shouldn't have lagged.' Yeah. :) My chinese paper has to be the worst. I was blanking out on every page. -.- My chinese composition was absolutely absolutely fine, and my english one made me happy. :)) Won't elaborate on the others, I'd bore you to death.

Anyway. Maths paper 2 was our last paper! YAY! Ytd went ice skating at Fuji Ice Palace.

Went with Val, Vii, Ting, Ryan, Wai Chong, Jian Sheng and Weilun.

Was pretty small for a public rink, but whatever. It was fun. Roller blading's easier, but it was FUN! And when you fall, it isn't like roller blading where you fall and grimace at the pain, but the kind of fun-ness. ESPECIALLY IF YOU SWIVEL. Swivelling after you fall is so fun and funny!! It's like doing an axel, 'cept youre on the floor. xD I got 4 blisters, two on each leg thanks to the skates and a cut on my hand, from I don't know where. Ice-skating was fun! You all should skate really. :))

Vii skated before but she forgot and kept freaking out and screaming. IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!! But she's my proudest trainee, cause she learnt how to skate after about 4 hours! Not fast maybe, but she doens't slip as much and she isn't clinging on to the side wall for dear life. Weiting was nice to skate with. We were pretending to be couple figure skaters and held hands, and when there were some people in front of us we let go and skated on our own, pretty quickly and at the same pace and when we passed the said-people, rejoined hands. BEYOND FUN!

LOL thats the only thing I can say about ice-skating.
FUN FUN AND FUN.

I fell a couple of times, probably more than any of them (but waiwai got wetter than me. xDD), and I thank everythign dearly that the roller blading course taught me how to stand up after you've fallen otherwise I'd be flailing around helplessly, like Valerie and Vanessa. xDD But I taught them how to stand up eventually. Valerie was uber wobbly. Vanessa was scream-ish. Ting was perfect. Ryan was improving. Waiwai was ignoring my protests of him skating with a straight profile. Weilun was really good and Jian Sheng was... eh. Well, he was just skating. Not as smoothly as (i think) he wouldn've liked, but there was once when he fell, it almost resembled a tango dip! It was hilarious! And one when I was doing the couple thing with Weiting, she suddenly pulled my arm and did that tango (?) move, which was to twirl away and I jerked and fell. My toes were numb. LOL. I don't think they were supposed to be, but ahhhh. Thick socks were love. When you wear those 'death-wellies' you should wear thick socks, lest you get blisters. Ryan's ankle was bleeding and I think almost all the others got blisters too. ><

Left to eat, though I wanted to skate more, and took a bus to West Coast! Played at the playgrounds, and I got that fear-thing again when I was climbing on the spiderweb, like what happened that day during the tt chalet. xP But it was okiepokie. Not as fun as the one at Pasir Ris, but still uber fun! xD Didn't partake in flying fox, that thing didn't really have much of an impact on me. LOL. Maybe cause I've never sat on one before. But ahwell. :D Got a huge drink at Macs, and I didn't realise this was the size of a medium order drink. -.-
Goes to show how little I know of McDonalds.

Picture of Baldwin Beach, not the place we went, since I can't find any others.

Around 6.45 we went to the granite-wall place. We could've died if there was a huge tide, but we didn't. ;DD Just sat and talked and listened and talked and watched the stars and I almost fell asleep and for that moment I wanted to live on that granite wall forever. Confiscated Jian Sheng and Wai Chong's phones when they became irritating and took photos of Ryan and I. LOL I think my sister wouldn've been proud of my authority-ness. xDD

Yeah then it got pretty late. Went back home (thank you ryan!!) and miraculously didn't get scolded when I stepped into the house at 9.40 for dinner. Haha! Then I glued myself on the couch, watched a little of TV and fell asleep. It was a niiiiiiiiiiice day. Most perfect ever and we should repeat the entire process again! xDDD

THANK YOU LOTS TO VALLIE AND VII-NENE AND TINGY AND RYAN AND WAIWAI AND JS AND WEILUN!



On a less light-hearted note:
To my darling Chen Xinyi,
don't be down and don't drown. Really, you're fine. Don't stress out k, and buy more adidas merchandise. I'll go drag you out for ice-cream on Monday, with Sean, and we'll go organise this year's chalet. Don't blank out k. The chalet needs you very badly. ;) -hugs you- The purple friendship band doesn't like seeing you cry. LOL. If it had eyes that is..

AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD SMILE AND LAUGH AND DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL WITH YOUR TIME CAUSE THE EXAMS ARE OVER OVER OVER AND YOU SHOULDN'T STRESS ONE BIT!!!!!!

Huggles! ;)

No comments: