Wednesday, November 14, 2007

lalalalalala

Its elmo elmo elmo! xDD
YAYYYYYY.

See.i changed the skin within a few short short days. le sigh. i liked the concept of the other one though. WOOHOO. Curtsey to me now. ;)

But elmo beats everything else hands down! MWAHAHAH. Yay elmo! Sorry he had to be kidnapped. But he's just too cute, non? xD


ANYW.

YTD WENT TO VII/TING'S PLACE FOR VAL'S BBQ PARTY. xD
It was funnnyyy. Sorry to Vii, I really thought Val knew about it alr, cause you called and said Peiling told her. -_- But mehh. Anyw, it was alright think, at the start. Went to the roof of the clubhouse to cherograph the dance-cum-march thing Kat and Jac were performing for Val with Cinyi. It was deaddd funny. xDD Spent quite a lot of time on the roof, then we decided to be helpful for once and went down. But Ting told us to do something else first, cause the Female Lead wasn't here yet (was watching movie with Vii & Peiling). Si Cinyi and I sat by the tree/plant things and watched Kat & Jac perform some more! xDD Yeah then finally! dundundudn. Val was spotted outside the condominium grounds with Vii! GASPGASP. So we all hid behind some plants, and crouched with the painful rocks and stones. And when she came, we all went BOO! LOL. She hugged Vii in shock I think. Then Jac and Kat broke into a chorus of Surprise! Surprise! Surprise to youuuuuuu~~ in Happy Birthday tune (how they did it, I wonder too). Yup. Then the boys all came and gave her a present shower (literally, it was a shower of presents), and she had to get three huge plastic bag xDD The girls haven't given her then, I think.

Yenn Shen, Benjie, YX and Jia Sheng gave her a scam present at first, which was to wrap her Lord of the Rings game (YX borrowed it earlier) in paper. But then at the end of the party they gave her her real presnts. AW. LOL. Stupid Benjie's too creative. Yeah, then BBQ-ed around, girls chatted, I was with Jac and Kat all the while. After a bit of nothingness, the boys started wrestling by the pool. And first was Waiwai Daddy and Jian Sheng! Jian Sheng got thrown into the pool. LOL. After that lots of them joined in and almost everybody was soaked thorough and through. Vii and Ting were the first girls to play, then after borrowing Ting's clothes, Val and I joined it. xD I pushed lots of boys into the pool yay! But I think it's kinda cause they didn't really dare to push the girls in. Okay, maybe not. xD Weiqi and Tan Xinyi wanted to join in too! But by then it was 10 plus le. And TXY and CXY's parents were angry le. So all three of them left. =(


Changed back to my normal clothes after that, and after a bit of idling around, cleaning and talking, we all headed up to Vii's house to karaoke. IT WAS ALL CHINESE. LOL. It was nice at some parts I guess, but Jared yelled a lot in the day (during the bbq and the pool wrestling spree) so when he sang Wo Ke Yi, he was, I quote, super like Ah Du. LOL. But he tried, and it was nice actually. TXY. You shouldn't have left! Yeah and I tried falling asleep at the couch, but didn't manage a lot. Then Val's parents called and we left. :D Home sweet home. I was soo sticky. But the party was nice, really. xD

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY VALVMUMMY!


Lalalalal.
Lots of people were present, and I don't want to name them all, in case I miss someone. xD

LOVE.

No comments: