Wednesday, December 19, 2007

tis the season to be J O L L Y

YAY CHRISTMAS!
Now if only my mom will agree to put up that green mess of a christmas tree.

I mean, I already swore not to topple it!

Right, so everybody knows Christmas is about giving.
Therefore, PAPA NOEL MUST GIVEEEEEEEE!


Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas! As we all know, Christmas is approaching. And I have to send you this letter eons ahead from everyone else cause godknows how many of these kinda letters you are receiving. So, I have to send it early . You know, as a precaution. In case you see so many of the letters and just decide to burn them up in exhaustion. =)

ANYWAY, I have been a very very good girl this year -insert cough- and I did all my homework -actually I think I might have left out a few- and did all my chores -about an hour late for each-.

THUS I PRESENT YOU, MY WISHLIST!
1 More time
2 More time
3 More time
4 More time
5 More time
6 More time
7 Better grades
8 Better grades
9 Better grades
10 Better grades
11 Better grades
12 Better grades
13 Better grades
14 Better grades
15 Better grades


THANK YOU.

With much love,
CHER.
whohasbeenaverynicegirl.

PS: Yes I am aware I should've sent the wishlist to a miracle fairy but I suppose you could do something about it too. xD


LMAO. That's what I wrote on my letter to our dear PAPA NOEL!
Provided he's got internet access and happens to stumble across my blog that is.

By the way, I know Santa Claus is a lovely fellow who's big white beard we've all come to love is kind. I was kinda wasting my own time. =)

LOVE.

No comments: