Friday, January 18, 2008

it's been what, 784651254645 days?

Finally, I can post without feeling guilty.
Well, sort of. =\

It's been hectic all week long, and I probably can't string a proper train of words now. If fact, do I make sense? o___o

WELL, I was planning a long and thorough post about my ENTIRE WEEK (which consists of lots of sciences and maths, rest assured) but now I sit, completely drained and worn, and think,

I cannot type.

So I won't, and I'll continue to procrastinate until this "special" second week of school is long forgotten from my brain or maybe until I actually have the time to rethink the excitement and post it all.


BUT OMG I HAVE TO POST THIS:
JANUARY BABIES CELEBRATION!
It was held in the canteen, with a puny little cake shared among 20 or so of us (cause Devy was painstakingly cutting what's left of a 1/20 piece of cake into EVEN SMALLER parts, so we just gave up and only 20 of us got cake xD) It was silly, we sang the birthday song once but once we got to the part where we had to name the birthday boy/girl, we all paused cause we didn't know who to wish. Then we had to sing all over again, FOUR TIMES, each song for one birthday boy/girl. It was hilarious, really (Just cause I'm brain dead doesn't mean you can't visualize)

Then Yue Yoong decided to cream people! So then Louiza joined in and so did I~~~~~ And I creamed Yue Yoong right on her cheek, and she chased after me, with a bit of melted chocolate cake dripping off her murderous index finger, like some psychopathic woman xDDD

Well, now I wish I had posted this earlier, then my brain would've been clear enough to give you more gory details. But hohoho, guess not :)

So I'm going retire now. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp. ♥

PS: On a more productive note, I'VE MADE THE WEBSITE FOR OUR LITERATURE PROJECTS! So Lit Elective people, I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME YOUR POWERPOINTS ASAP!! CAPISH!

No comments: