Monday, February 25, 2008

peak

youre bad for me. and i should just shut up.
I forgot to mention, yesterday, when I ate at Sushi Tei, it was moth-infested. Seriously. And one flew into my soup and died a scalding hot death =__=

Anyway, Louiza's blog always makes me wanna update mine. I feel motivated yknow :3

Anyway, today was doom and more gloom. I think I'm going to fail Social Studies, it's just so crappy and I wrote NOTHING on the principles of governance (I didn't exactly read that part on the text book ;P) LALA. And also, my answer of question one was A PAGE LONG. I wonder if Miss Tan is going to keep her word and murder those who wrote too much :X [that is sooo unusual can]

We had Maths after that, and Mr Lim Bunny was kinda pissed off :[ Made me kinda sad, cause he's really a very nice person and suddenly he's all giving up hope on us and sarcastic and everything. [Say OUCH ;X] Chinese next; excuse me, but was every teacher PMS-ing today? O___O Weird. Even Mrs Tee looked so unhappy when she was in 2G today. X___X Anyway, I'd like to say that lit rocks, even though it's tough and all hard work. But it's really nice ;3 And besides the HSM 'family' is there, and we sit in an air-conditioned room~~

Chinese test, no comments, just that I might fail the two sections in front. The last compre was good, surprisingly. Still think I might fail though @___@ Mr Lim came back for Maths again, and he was all quiet and commanding. Scaryyyy. And we still have a ton of maths homework ;[ I don't mind alpha and beta cause it's kinda fun, but the similarity and congruency, OMG, like RAHHHHR. -faints-

After school, English again. Chatted with Louiza, and she called me mature on her blog! [I AM MATURE, UNLIKE YOU, WAHAHHAHAHA] Well anyway it was good, and quite funny. She keeps calling Leonard, Lina. And he didn't call her Shorty O____O LEONARD IS SOOOOO BIASED I SWEAR !@#$%^&*()_#$%^&*(

Yueyoong came over, I saw her lil heart-shaped necklace! It was pretty, and Louiza said she got one too [yes, I'm announcing to the world xD ]!

Yueyoong decided to be really lame.
She hid something behind her back.
And asked if we wanted Milo.
Which Eng Kang gave her.
O___O.

English, all doom and gloomgloomgloom again, I FAILED MY ENGLISH COMPRE, I got 10 out of 25, SO DISAPPOINTING. But my compo is the most disappointing of all @___@ So many English tests, out the window, I feel so unaccomplished. Valerie said something which made a lot of sense, something which went like:

Somehow, the "english-inclined" people are doing really badly this year.


I disagreed, and pointed out the Wei Sheng was still doing quite well.
She said Wei Sheng was a perv.
I agreed.


After school, the worst doom and gloom. Went to Macs with Valerie and stole her Twister fries. Sat and talked, for a pretty long time. About about of things, but now that I think about it, it kinda revolved around one topic only. Kind of an emo corner, and I somehow managed to finish my fries even though all I wanted to do was throw up. :X

Headed up to take the distant NEOPRINTS. Seriously, I haven't seen a neo machine for so long already. And what, is the whole world against me today? Even the neos were so strangely horrible today, and it was all... bland.


I'm home now, obviously. And I still haven't touched on my homework, tsktsk. There's a Biology test tomorrow, and I still haven't studied. Siiiigh. I hope I won't let Miss Pang down tmr. Can't afford anymore crap results, pfftt.




And I wonder why I'm so affected.

I want the Batam trip now.
See the full-stop? It's a sign of demand.
I'm strangely stupid today. Please ignore me.

No comments: