Sunday, March 2, 2008

like plaster

Oooooh, the 2G reunion was funnyy! xD
And I'm kinda happy (?) that Haoran and Zhuyun turned up cause I thought they wouldn't bother xD

Went to Wei Ting's house, she was wearing a blue dress. If it's dress or another thing. As you all know, I can't name clothing articles for nuts. :X But anyway she changed out of it cause she didn't think she had a decent belt. Green apples. Wooh. We talked about very important things (my life) in general ;P And she draws super nice! The model, on the table. HAHA.

So sorry if you don't understand me.
I'm feeling very, very tired (how strange, considering I woke up so late) and my sentences completely do not contain an ounce of allure. Or attention. Or whatever it's supposed to have.

TO HELL WITH CREATIVITY
You know what. I need sleep.
Lots and lots and lots
of it
:D


BATAM TRIP IS COMINGGGGGGGG.
Woohoo. And Ms Chui is so funny. She kept insulting the boys in our class, except Sultan and Win. But anyway she said she doesn't want to snatch with her students, so she can "give" Win to Vanessa. HAHAHA I love Ms Chui <3 data-blogger-escaped-s="">(but mschui loves sultan) But I wish she had the chemistry-appeal thing Mr Tan gives his students (what happened to creativity?) :X

Academic wise! (cue for you guys to tune out and tag)
I have been doing...

PAINFULLY AVERAGE.
WHAT IS WITH ALL THE AVERAGE MARKS?
WHY AM I NOT TOPPING CLASSES?
OH THE !
(*&^%$##@$%^&*%!*


I shall continue with the reunion thingajig when I have recharged. Meanwhile. I will look for my adapter and plug myself in.

No comments: