Friday, March 14, 2008

terror, terror, doommmm

IT'S FRIDAY!
I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THERE WAS EVEN A MARCH HOLIDAY IN THE FIRST PLACEE!!

Monday, I had to go back to school for lit.
Tuesday, table tennis,
Wednesday was the only day I could REST T__T
Thursday, for tabletennis again and finally,
Friday, for maths class.

Anyway I feel so bad for Mr Lim can. He printed so many worksheets and brought all his books and in the end, the maths class only consisted of Yang Yu and Me, cause everyone else was probably sleeping. -___- No offence to anyone, mind ;3

I've only got Saturday and Sunday left. And with what, my english exposition, newspaper article, amaths revisions, chinese 'emotion' worksheet and chinese workbook undone. LIKE WTHHHH. Crycrysob. I'm supposed to finish everything by tomorrow. Maybe I can slack on Sunday xD


OH. And,
Physics Infra-Red Project
Social Studies Healthcare Project
Literature TKAM Project


Oh joy.

No comments: