Monday, April 7, 2008

07042008

Omg, look at meeeeeee. I'm so cool, I'm using numbers. -points up-

HAHA, okay today was a very very funny daybut i seriously need to kill my moodswings !

The summary test first, was SUPERR annoyed cos that ZAZA, that YANG MEHMEH and that LEONARD CHICK-MURDERER kept SNIFFING. SERIOUS LA! SO ANNOYING CAN! Then I was like twitching whenever they sniff. It was torture!
Za: -sniffff-
YY: -sniff, sniff-
Leonard The Murderer: -SNIFFF!-
Za: -SNIFF.-
LTM: -sniff sniff sniff sniff-
Me: ~!@#$%^&*()_%$^&*!!!!
YY: totally oblivious -SNIFF.-
Za: -sniffle-
LTM: -SNORT-


So I died and drew 17 grids instead of 16 grids. Thus I had 170 words instead of 160. SO SMART RIGHT! xD

Chem was funny. Lol.

Ms Chui: For today, C.B. shall stand for..

COVALENT BOND!

...and nothing else.

SO HILARIOUS LA. And we were laughing non-stop. Ms Chui said out class got problem,
"If this half of the class not laughing, it's this half. And if it's not group A gigging, it's Group B. And worse still, Group C like dunno what's going on. Then I have this Louiza right in front of me, laugh at the stupidest things. REALLY, KNOW, YOUR CLASS. HAIYA." Then when she heard that Oral for tomorrow was going to eat into her lesson, she was like "WHAT! EAT INTO MY LESSON! -slams pens on table- WHO ORGANISED THE DATES FOR THE ORAL UNTIL LIKE THAT? HUH?!!" And we all went,

"Ms Pauline Chia."

And Ms Chui; shock. She took all her pens back and said, "Ohoh, Ms Chia, HOD, cannot complain..." And we said,

"But you're the Year 3 Head Coach."

So she got her confidence back!
"OH YAH! I YEAR 3 HEAD COACH! -slams pens back down on table- WHY MS CHIA ORGANISED THE DATES FOR THE ORAL UNTIL LIKE THAT?!!

Chinese, AIYO.
Got the test T_T And I understood the "SALT PASSAGE", but Shijie said I still got my answer wrong D: Kai Ching is like, the pro-est:
Kai Ching: ...Huh? Got a passage on salt meh?



Yupps. Mr Tay didn't come D: Hope his wife gets better ASAP(: So we had free period! Blasted music for Bren, but the earphone doesn't like her xD

Had Physics in the Biology Lab. Haha, my god, the funny bird with the weight in its beak. Soooo cool la. Yup, around there, got mood swingggg! Followedtagged along with Val, Hookie, Jamin, Eddy and Win to go pool at Vii's house. But she got piano, so she didn't play with us. That Win also, emoemo de, then go emo by the playground, and when I was doing my homework, he quietly went off and I never knew xD Anyway, sorry Eddy and Hookie~ HAHA! But seriously la, you two got problem.
Eddy: Okay, just LIGHTLY HIT THE BALL KAY. LIGHTLY!
Hooky: Yah, yah LIGHTLY! Just VERY VERY SOFT! Don't hit ball number seven!
Eddy: YAH, DONT HIT KAY, Just, just push, SOFTLY! NOT HARD. SOFT!
Val & Jamin, in laughter: AIYO, stop stressing Cheryl lah!
Me: EXACTLY!
Eddy: Okay, okay! ......REMEMBER AH! HIT SOFTLY!
Hooky: YEAH! SOFT! AND DON'T HIT NUMBER SEVEN!
Eddy: Yeah, pretend this one is Benjamin, and you want to poke him into the hole. But number seven, DON'T TOUCH KAY!
Hooky: YAH! Number seven is Waichong, you don't want to poke Waichong!
Me: ?!?!?!?!!!


Super hilarious. But yeah, after then went to the chair and did my homework. It was SOOO COLD, right under the air-con. Yup, then it was 6 already! Decided to go home, and I defrosted by the fountain. Jamin went to put his face above one of the water-holes and almost got water jetted right at his face.
Jamin: EHY! DEYYY!

Anyway, I WAS HUNGRY. Hooky went off with Val, and I went to Redhill Market thingaling with Jamin and Eddy. They were superrr funny. Hooky, Vallie, you guys dunno what you missed when you didn't come. But haiya, I suppose lurffffers must like, go off on their own HOR. Still say I PS!!

Eddy eats like he is brought up well.
Eddy may look like he eats as though he is brought up well, he actually eats quite like a barbarian.
Jamin eats like he knows every uncle in the coffeshop, no questions asked, hands down. SOME MORE DRINK FOUR CUPS OF THAT MILK TEA. AND HALF OF MINE TOO!!!

I like Jamin's songs, they are funnaye~
Ryan's Rap and Win's Lament? LOL.
Vanessa, essa, eh, eh, eh.... under his Vanessa, essa....

And dundun! It was seven! Bused home, 145! LOL, didn't know my house to Jamin's place got direct bus, wooh. And here I am. Anyway, I really hope what Mr lim said is true, and his homework won't take more than an hour :X

GOOD LUCK FOR ORAL TOMORROW, YOU GUYS!!!











I resolve to get rid of my moodswings(:

No comments: