Wednesday, April 9, 2008

bong?

Manymany things, I can't stay too long to post(:

Today was soooo funny (too!). Lit was kinda stressful at first, but then it got okay, AND SO MANY OF THE BOYS WERE SLACKING LA!

Joel is a METROSEXUAL. You himbo.

Went to Tiong with Hilmi, Troy, Waichong, Luke, The Metrosexual and The Blur Kingdid i say that? I meant the future hairstylist.
SUPERRRR FUNNY. OMG. Hyuk Kee is such a sore loser! Congrats Hilmi for not lagging as much!!! And yay Waichong, now you know how to play the Retarded Game!! xD



Anyway, we had our physics test in the morning. I think I'm going to get a single digit to be honest. Cause I made so many trillion mistakes. And for the last time, NO, I WILL NOT GET HIGH MARKS FOR THIS TEST VII! I'm not yelling/complaining. I did not study PROPERLY for this test, kk.

Quite mundane in class today. Although recess, lol. xDDD


Yup. Sorry I can't bring out the funniness in today, though I really liked it. I'm just so so so tired, today was really funny(:


ZOMGZOMG NAPFA TMR ZOMG IDONTTHINK ICANDOPROPERSITUPS ORSTANDINGBROADJUMP OR SHUTTLERUN OMGOMGOGMGO AND 2.4IMSOGOINGTOSUCKATRUNNING.

What happened to my fitness? T_T

No comments: