Sunday, April 13, 2008

the pressure; FEAT. ZA!

I'm down down down with a sore throat D:
Feels terrible, I can't talk without wincing.
I can't laugh,
I can't drink,
and I most certainly

CANNOT EAT!!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Where has all the justice in the world gone to?


Anyway, changed my blogskin, although it's not original. BUT MEHH, I'm too lazy to make one. My domokun design is probably never going to see sunlight anytime soon D: Anyway, go read my profile! It's really LONG, haha. BTW NAVIGATION ARE THE FOUR ICONS ON TOP. If you don't know means you didn't read the funny things on the left << (hint hint za D:)

Anyway. Today I shall feature LOUIZA!
Since you featured me, and that was so long ago, hahaha. Sorry for the lag =)
OMG MY LUNCH SMELLS NICEEEEEEE
Okay, back on topic.
Louiza is probably the most queer person I have ever met! Yup, she's got unpredictable thoughts, and weird conclusions to everything that happens. She laughs unnaturally (even Ms Chui thinks so) and I love her a lot =) She's bubbly when she's happy, SO LET'S ALL KEEP HER HAPPY! When she's sad everything seems duller, don't you think so too? Haha, unless you don't know her of course, then you can't judge xD And she's so, so, so funny. I call her ZAZA! And she's a sleepy person in class~ She's my SHUUUU! (cause I'm the Uemura, lol. Anyone who uses decent makeup brands should think we're weird people by now) She thinks I'm cuddly, (AKA FAT!) THUS I call her super duper ultra CUDDLYY! -points and laughs- We almost always chiong maths homework in class, and she feels guilty about not doing her work periodically. Otherwise she'll finish everything in a frenzy and continue stoning. She's a better stoner than me, omglol xD! MY LUNCH REALLLLLLY SMELLS NICE, I WANT TO EATTTT! Okay, hmmmm. She likes to annoy me and I always bit her down for it xDD Then she goes to bother Evelyn, and when everyone (INCLUDING JAMIN!) is dao-ing her, she'll pout and run off to annoy Lava xD I like to draw in her notebook, CAUSE SHE'S A FELLOW ARTSY LOVERRRR -hugs- And OHOH! Louiza, Evelyn and I are the primary factors of the exclusive, French chocolair, Zachereve!!! HAHA, Za is funny, and very crazy. She's often left too! -laughs hysterically-

Okay, think I have to do another nicer feature. This one is so random xD LOL

OMG I WANT MY LUNCH!
Okay, hmmmm. So far, I have been subZERO PRODUCTIVE. Still left with the same amout of homework as Friday afternoon, when I left school for home. And it's like what, SUNDAY, 1:40PM ALREADY!!! TIME MANAGEMENT, COME TO MEE!

HOMEWORK TO BE COMPLETED BY 2255 (PARKJISUNG!):
Amaths
Emaths
Chinese
English
Physics
Chemistry (WHICH I DIDN'T BRING HOME)


And of course, THE DOOMED TEST DAYSS! AHHH! -hides-
DOOMSDAYS:
16 April - Biology
22 April - Emaths
23 April - Amaths
24 April - Chemistry
SOMEHING April - Social Studies


Oh woe.


On a happier note, IT'S THE 12TH! YAY! ♥♥

Okay my sore throat is killing me.

No comments: