Sunday, July 6, 2008

Reuniting might be a good thing!:D Then again...

HIMUNDSON GATHERING 1
I put the "1" there cause I know there's going to be MORE TO COME! xD

Today I delayed them for 45 mins cause I was almost not allowed to go! Anyway I did, so, YAY! ^^

People who went included Clarissa, P/Bei Ling (LOL), Yan Li, Hee Leng, Mel, Fika, Myself, Dyan, Joel, Wilson, Brenban, Jia Xian, Wei Kuang, Yong Xiang. And er, if I missed someone out... IT'S NOT MY FAULT xD

Joel sucks at carrying cake! It ended up like crap in a box! Bravely, I fought against the chocolate and cream draped crazily over the cake-turned-crap and tried to make it nice for WEI KUANG, the idiot who buttoned his collar button without a tie and got doraemon as a present ^^


FIKA CREAMED HIM FIRST!
Then he swore a couple times. He wiped it off, and I think he swore again. Oh, then he asked for a tissue and swore. Then Brenban laughed and said we don't even have tissue to eat the cake with, so where's he gonna get his tissue to clean his face? To which birthday boy swore a couple of times in fancy language, but he got his tissue anyway. Very obviously, he swore before proceeding to clean his face. After which, he put it away, and swore at Fika. AGAIN.

Seriously you knowwwwwwwwww. 15 already!
-___- lol.


Wanted to bowl, but no lanes were open! So we went to the arcade, where many people started going off alr, people like Wilson and birthday boy etc. Yup, B/Pei Ling is really awesome with the shotting gun thing for a girl xDD! But she's not so awesome when she slaps people. Knn, DAMNNNN PAIN LA. Can overthrow Phyllis, really!

Yeah, evry, very short outing. We took a group photo at the MRT (weird place) and then we went home! HAHAHA. I hink if the high-er people came (eg Sufian Hui Ling ETC ETC) we might have done extra crazy things. But then again, I was a bit tired and hesitant so I suppose things could have been a lot more mellowed from my point of view.


YES CLARISSA LITERATURE ROCKKKKS!

AND YES B/PEI LING TABLE TENNIS ROCKSSSSSSS! xD xD xD



I shall end abruptly.

No comments: