Monday, September 8, 2008

canary, canary. sing sweet.

MR CHAN'S CAR IS SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO ADORABLE WITH ALL SEVEN DWARFS STARING AT ME FROM THE REAR WINDOW OF THE DARK BLUE CAR IN ALL THEIR HAPPY/SAD/GROUCHY/SLEEPY GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**gaga moment**

Ok.

Have finished all aspects of Holiday Homework! I'm so incredibly proud of myself and so incredibly big-headed in front of friends (read: Valerie). AWESOME.

Went to pester Wei Ting in the morning, during the AP slot. I MISS HER WIT D: D: D:
She just recovered from chicken pox, and is quite sensitive about her face apparently.
Ting: WAAAAH. Stop looking at me, you freaks!
Us: Ah.. Okay.
Ting: I mean, walao, why is it that everyone's complexion is suddenly so good huh. It's like you all went for mass-facials!
Us: Ah.. Okay.
Ting: *grumble*
Benjamin walks into class at this point, looking sad
Ting: OHMYGOD BEN!
Benjamin walks out of class
Ting: I wanted to say he was the only one I could rely on when the whole world has smoother complexion but I guess he doesn't want to hear it.


PE was great ok, I could spar with Leonard The Weird (who just mass-smsed a message saying "THIS IS MY NEW NUMBER" when I had the number stored in my handphone a long long time ago) in Badminton! BWAHAHAHAH. I rendered him helpless in badminton many many many times!!!! (and likewise actually, but who's counting?)

Ate all of Val's honey stars during recess. I was sure she was mentally giving me the eyeroll. Chinese was boring, I was dreaming in class. Physics was worse! Mr Lim was talking about thermometers and I was thinking about going to sleep BUT THE REST OF THE CLASS WAS COPYING DOWN NOTES! Stress ok!!! Of course have to copy down notes also. Copy first, digest later...

Mr Tan, the awesome person that he is, gave us lunch extension! Wahahaha. And released us earlier also. Damn nice. Wish Mr LB can read this postno i dont.

Went to IT room 3 to tutor the tutee, but didn't get much tutoring done cause Charis and Jinyan have a very, very good, strong and loud voice boxes!! Damn high. Have never seen them like that. NEVER.

Like what Miss Kong said, "Sounds like someone is raping you guys!"

ALSO: under the influence of Jinyan, I stepped into the washroom without shoes!!! (again, Charis was screaming her head off)


SO. First day of school was FUNNNNNN.ithink.
Mommy Lisin was a great counsillor and friend. I LOVE MY MOMMY TO BIIIITS!! ♥♥♥♥♥


Okay I updated my blog.
Hope you had fun reading ^^

No comments: