Thursday, October 9, 2008

mannequin

Cheryl is in a state of TRANQUILITY.
I feel like being friends with EVERYONE in the world!! xDD

Physics was marginally OKAY today, but I'm just aiming C5. Bad Cheryl didn't study hard enough xD

MR LIM WAS BEING QUIRKY TODAY!! AGAIN!!!
Mr Lim: *comes into class, angry face* We have to continue doing chapter 12 and 13. You see other schools...
Class: *groans*
Mr Lim: You see the Sec 5s, now all short of time *gives sideways-annoyed-glance* You see, Emaths paper 2. 12 people failed.
Class: Huh? Wha? Omg, really? Shit, I think its me, shit. Eh, but I didn't study leh Got a lot of careless mistakes... No, should be me......
Mr Lim: Yeah, that's why. You see, 12 people failed to get distinction.
Class: *hang awhile*
.
.
.
Class: CHEY OMG!!! MR LIMMMMMM!



Then he started smiling his "perv smile". Damn funny, but dunno if he's really happy or not, lol. His smile was pretty big though. FREAKING GOOD ACTOR!!!

-

even when the world is upside down
I'm gonna go ice-skating tomorrow!! *sings*
Haven't skated for super long, I MISS KILLER BLISTERSICE SKATES!!
Hope I won't get a flu :(

And hope everyone did very well for the End Of Years!!!
Tmr, last two papers for me, and I'm treating today like a holiday already!! WOOOO.
So many things to do. So many things I want to do! xDD Change a car tyre...
Bwahahaha! OMGOMG *points to calendar* SEC ONE CAMP COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

-

its still okay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsqoFL01Bn
BRITNEY SPEARS - WOMANIZER.
Click click! It's new, and it's nice! xD xD xD

-

friends?(:
JOKE OF THE DAY

Val: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Vietnam!

No comments: