Friday, October 10, 2008

of you, love.

AND ITS OVERRR. (almost) EVERYTHING WE'VE WORKED FOR THE MOMENT WE GREETED OUR NEW FORM TEACHERS! *gasp*

Chinese paper was easy! *relief* I couldn't understand the 2nd last passage (what's with the narrator's big reaction? O_O) but yeah. Biology was not as easy as I thought it would be :\

But that's not the point.

ITS OVERRRR!!

Zaza: THE MOON IS ROUND AND THE EXAMS ARE OVALLL!!!

---


We went ice skating! AGAIN!
WOOOOO. Haven't ice skated for a very very very long time! Last year we celebrated the end of exams by going ice skating too! How cool is that!! xD xD xD

Got two blisters! Not very happy, but quite happy! But skating wasn't that fun today, the boys were too fast and the girls were too slow. WHERE'S WEITING??? I used to do the hold-hands-split thing with her. I HOPE YOUR ART WAS AWESOME WEITING!!! :D :D :D :D

We wanted to go JE but it was FREAKING CROWDED. It was so crowded, they didn't have any more shoes in FIVE SIZES. That freaky. While we were queueing, a random boy was trying to chase his friend. But he crashed into Hyuk Kee, with his arms held wide. SO IT WAS LIKE A HUG!!!! Hyuk Kee got a big shock.
Hyukkee: "I thought that was my fan."

After which he went, "See, I'm so well-liked! Who wants a hug? FREE HUGS! :D"
HOW WEIRD IS THAT. Vii and I were laughing, Val was left deprived.

Anyway, we made a dramatic rush to KALLANG! There's another ice skating rink there. But we were rather lost little lambs, and the sun was SCORCHING HOT!!!! Vii was SMOKED, cause she was wearing a WINTER SWEATER. Smart move, girl...
But we made it there in the end. FREAKING ULU! The rink was probably the only part of the ENTIRE SHOPPING MALL which had more than 10 people.

Benjamin was bring a prat and made Aaron by Hot Horlicks when he wanted Cold Milo. xD xD

---


After skating, we ate a little and decided to hunt for a bus stop, because Vii (who left earlier) made it sound really difficult. But yeah, it was right outside the mall. I think it was her moment of folly. She said she wanted to try a "short cut". Jared, Ben and Aaron went to star-gaze, but HK, Val and I decided to go straight home. I think Hyukkee was snoring on the bus.

Anyway, now I am ABSOLUTELY TIRED. No, beyond absolutely. My lids are half-opened. SLEEEEEPY. *monsters around*

---


ATTENTION!
OMG. BESIDES KT AND LS, THERE'S A NEWWW COUPLE!!
I'm melting with happiness for you, ZAZA! *underlines*
That's okay right? Did I cross the line? :X
Yup, I know you know he's "sweet and nice". AWW. I feel the fluffiness!!
JIAYOU YOU TWO!! xD

I give you my 100% approval stamp! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

---


Okay, seriously I'm beyond drained. I'm going to sleep now, so goodnight people!
See, the world seems like a happier place now.



PS: On a not-so-happy note, Jac and I have to come up with a powerpoint presentation that we will have to present during lower secondary assembly!! OMG! It's about CAP you know!!! HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT!!!! T_____T

PPS: I'm going to blog about my trip to Taiwan! WOOO. Can't wait to dig through my bank of photos! xD xD xD



EDIT:




Jaw dropping.
I'd wear the thorny hat if I could.

No comments: