Friday, January 23, 2009

cannot make it

CNY CELEBRATIONS IN SCHOOL.
Highlight: MRS TAN & MR AUYONG SINGING IN CHINESE! WTF! I got a shock! Then, Mr PhuaJEFFREY, Ms Tan & Ms Pang! Stunned like mad, kept laughing and screaming HAHAHA.

Choir's performance screwed up a lil. The school still go and clap & cheer -__- Val emo the whole day :( Poor Girlfriend. Cheer up ok? :D

During the 1 hour lunch break before Amaths, Vii, Val & I trooped over to Tiong, and I GOT MY DOUBLE PIERCING!

Muahaha! I feel powerful.

Vanessa's ear was red and swelling, just seconds after the piercing. Mine was aching, but it wasn't red at all o_o Went to the doggie shop where Vii bought stuff for Choco ^^

Amaths! Time flew by so freaking quick. I sat down, did a couple of questions and DING DONG it was past 2:45 alr, and I wanted to go for training :D :D :D

Didn't train much; entered the hall, practiced service a lil bit then joined the others in competition alr. Played with Peishan, Cinyi, Debra... There were mixed reactions to my left ear.
Charis: EH OMG!!!!!!! CHERYL! OMG!

Cinyi: ... Eeee.

Jaqcuelyn: OMG WHAT! WHEN DID YOU PIERCE??

Peishan: (actually I can't rmb if I showed it to her or not)

Mavis: WOAH OMG.
Me: PREFECT! DON'T HURT ME!
Mavis: ...WOAH.

Beryl: Eh, walao, I want to pierce also!

Cindy: *stares blankly*


Anyway after training, we went to see Mr PhuaJEFFREY at his pawn shop. Where commenced a long discussion about how it's a jail cell and how it's cooler than the freedom of outside the staff room. Cindy emo :( I added her to my emo list, and she didn't smile. Gave her a BIGGGGG HUG, and she looked like she was gonna cry alr D: Dunno whats wrong!! D: D: D:

JEFFREY agreed to treat Charis and me to ice cream at Macs! HAHAHA. Jac left, and Cindy, Charis and I went to the foyer to wait for JEFFREY, our DA GE. HAHA!

Cindy went off to EMO! Charis and I went to the piano to create a ruckus, and she taught me I HATE THIS PART (PCD)! MWAHAHA. In return, I tried teaching her the tune Val taught me from WZBQW.

Saw Mrs Tay! She was looking as awesome as ever. She seemed quite happy that shcool was closing at 530 today, HAHAH! We complained to her that DA GE promised to treat us to ice cream but was taking too long. THEN JEFFREY CAME DOWN! FIIIIINALLY!! Syu, Sufian and Ridz were at the foyer too (did I miss out Suriya, I don't think I saw him. HAHA) so we chatted for like, a millisecond, before Charis and I RANNNNNNNN for Mr Phua's car, screaming: " QUICK !! SCRATCH IT SCRATCH IT ! DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING SHARP ?!?!? "

Afterwhich we joined forces and annoyed the living hell out of Mr Phua and Cindy :D

Charis: OMG MR PHUA YOU USE MANUAL!

Me: AHHH OMG MANUAL!

Cindy: Er..

Charis: MR PHUA WHAT'S YOUR WIFE'S NAME??

Me: I KNOW I KNOW, MRS PHUA!!!

Charis: REALLY MEH?

Me: Oh ok, how about, JEFFRENA PHUA??

Charis: JEFFRENA? SOUNDS LIKE BALLERINA HAHAHAHH!

Me: JEFFRENA THE BALLERINA HAHAHHAHAA!

Charis: HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Mr Phua: Ok Cindy, I know why you are so emotional today.

Charis: EH WHAT!

Mr Phua: Still have to buy Charis ice cream...

Me: EH! WHAT ABOUT ME? MR PHUA MR PHUA!!

Mr Phua: Charis needs more fats.

Charis: CAN WE CALL YOU JEFFREY?

Jeffrey: No.

Me: WHY NOT??? D:

Mr Phua: Wait until you graduate.

Cindy: *sighs*

Mr Phua: *kindly* It's okay Cindy..




"DEBRA AND ... joshua. what was his name again? SITTING IN A TREE"

Tsktsk. Sec Twos ahhhhhh.

No comments: