Tuesday, January 13, 2009

factor formulaes

I realized that double piercings are sexy. Ohmigosh.
I need to psycho someone to get double piercings with me! (please please please please!)

Ok. During Bio, we searched on Edward Cullen instead of Knee Jerk Reflex xD Apparently Rob doesn't wanna act in New Moon cause he has feelings for Kristen????! Since when did Hollywood become so... teenage. Ack. NOOOOOO LAUTNER IS PLAYING JACOB. NOOOOOOOOO. (Brenda: YESSSSSSSSSS!)

Traning was ok today. Charis was so bloody HIGH.


Charis: OHMYGOD! CHERYL! HANNATH MONTANA! AHHAHAHA!
Cheryl: That's old, Charis.
Charis: OMGOMG! TALK AGAIN TALK AGAIN!
...

Cinyi: I tell you all a joke ok?
Cheryl: Ok!
Charis: OMG CHERYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! MILEY CYRUS! Can you talk some more?
Cinyi: Oi, my joke!
Charis: Aiya, wait la. Cheryl, talk more, I want to learn to talk like that!
Cheryl: Er. It's not very fun, Charis.
Charis: AHHHHHHHHHHH! MORE MORE MORE!
...

Charis: Go tiong, go tiong, go tiong!
Cindy: We all going alr what..
Charis: GO TIONG GO TIONG GO TIONG!
Cheryl: Why she wanna go? Last time she only wants to go home...
Cinyi: Her home under renovation..
Charis: ...yah, I cannot open the fridge. *sad face*
Cheryl: Hahahaha.
Charis: OMG! CHERYL! YOU LAUGH LIKE MILEY CYRUS! HOW YOU LAUGH LIKE THAT ONE??
...

Peishan: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUYS! *goes onto the overhead bridge*
Charis: CHUA PEISHAN YOU COME DOWN RIGHT THIS MINUTE!
Cindy: People going home la...
Charis: DO YOU HEAR ME PEISHAN? COME DOWN NOW!
Cinyi: We don't know her we don't know her.
Charis: CHUA PEISHAN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
...

Cheryl: Wah, sian so late alr. Why are we at tiong again?
Cinyi: To go home?
Charis: I DONT WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!


SO FUNNY! With all the laughing today, I won't get cancer ^^

Man, can't wait for Thursdayyyyyyyy~
Gonna study + do work + run with my girls ^^
CROSS COUNTRY OHMIGOD.

We're still setting high expectations hahahahaaaaaa.
Later we cry again TEARS OF VICTORY!:D :D :D

No comments: