Friday, January 16, 2009

"for i am the centre of the universe"

HAHA HELLO :D

YESTERDAY! 17 January!

I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY GOT TO TAKE - NOT ONE - BUT THREE PICTURES WITH MY LOVELYYYYY ACE CAMP COMM!
I wuv you guys!! *squishes all of your cheeks*

Happy. So very happy. I will remain happy for the rest of my life X) *is contented*
Last photo was funny; Sufian, Arjun & I got carried up, hahahaaa. So cute! Sufian was piggy-backed, I sat like a queen and Arjun was molested xDDD

Classes were okay. I am suffering from the LYN-SYNDROME. I make too many careless mistakes in Maths, and I spaz like crazy over them. Haha! Lyn is such a calming person. I feel like drifting into a comfortable slumber promoting world peace when I sit beside her :DD

After recess, we only had Lit & CD! SLACK! Bahahaha. But sadly during Lit, group 3 couldn't access their vids, so we couldn't see no video D:

CD! I made asked Mr Tay very nicely to inspire the class to deco the sad classroom. It has been neglected D: HHAHA. Yay. 4G hung stuff from their windows, and I was pretty upset cause we hung stuff on our windows too D: Haha ok, so we took ours off and hung them on the fans :3 We have special plans for the windows, muahahahah.

During the 1 hour break before Amaths, I went to take the Eng Diagnostic test that I'd missed when I was at the Ace Camp & Lit class. It was super non-stressed. We sat in the library and discussed VERY LOUDLY until we remembered that it was a test and subsequently tried to shut up. Which we really failed at after 5 minutes or so xD
THERE WERE FOUR SEC1 BOYS WHO WERE SO FUNNYYYYY. They actually rented Mr Bean from the library, sat at a computer and watched it. The hilarious thing is, the library is dead silent (ok la, except for our illegal discussions) and after a few minutes one of them will suddenly go:
GAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
....
BWAHAHAHHA!...
OH, BAHAHAHAHA!


Damn funny laughter! It was so ODD! Brenda, Val and I burst out laughing whenever we hear them xD

We finished the earliest and left. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THOSE WHO MISSED THE FREE WRITING DIAGNOSTIC PS-ED EDWARD AND I AND TOOK IT THAT DAY!! ROAR.

Amaths was.. same. Lyn makes me want to be a peaceful person and embrace the Dalai Lama.


HAD TRANING!
Ohmigosh.
Dunno why training was so fun. Was late cause of Amaths, but went to spar with Charis. Cindy got stolen by Mr Kuan to play with the RV boys who came, so that table was left with Cinyi, Charis and I. They doubled and we had a match, in which Charis was being out-of-character, Cinyi was being whiny and I was being level-headed and awesome. ^^

Afterwardssssssssss. Cindy & I doubled! :D We played against two of the boys. CINDY WAS FRIGGING AWESOME. Don't mess with her ok. She will backhand smack you, left right center. OMG. I don't wanna challenge her anymore. *scared*

My backhand sucked major at first, but after the match I went to spar with Debra, our aspiring Sec TWO (hahah, I got it right this time). My backhand became much better!! ^^ Debra's really listening to the advice; she's improving a lot!

Sec 2s, must work really hard in the few short tranings we have left!!! C division depends on you guys, and you guys have been so spectacular. So, must keep that motivation and keep striving ok! ^^ Datina, Susan, Debra, Zhenyue, Vivian, Xinyi, Yenyi! Omg did I miss out anyone. Haha. Well, you guys must make GESS proud ^^


After traning we went to RUN! Jac slacked, she stopped after one round. Peishan & Cinyi left, so there was only Cindy Charis and meeee. CARMEL PACED WITH ME! YAY. Thank you Carmelmelmel! Although she's damn fast even though she hasn't had a run for a long time T_T I'm so freaking slow ah.

DID SWAVE BOARDING!!!!! Carmel/Simin said I could try. Ahahah, I can balance on the scary thing, YAY! But I can't go forward. I tried, but I fell. Lol :X Oops.

Went back to class by the long way to leave shoebags there. Hahaha, we're lazy.

Saw Sharon & Jinyan at the foyer! So frigging WET! They were drenched! Sharon gave Cindy and I a HUGEEEE HUG. OMG! Then on third floor, saw Arjun, Sufian, Hongde, Azman... a very weird gang. Haha, then Cindy, Charis and I (the three Cs! Where's Cinyi?) went to Tiong. CHARIS EMO! D: D: D: D:

TODAY!
Was late for training by a bit.. luckily they haven't started warm up >D
Did competition first, then break, then sheng jiang competition, followed by another break, and dui kang comeptition. Wah, today so packed. Charis and I doubled for sheng jiang, was super hyper at first but we died down. And we hit the last table T_T Before we knocked our head on the wall three times and shot up to third table!!:D Or is it fourth... :X Aiya. Dui Kang! Team A owns, hahahahah. Kidding :S I think Mavis stayed on first table for a pretty long time even though she had this hugeass injury on her knee. She was half immobile, woah.

After traninggggg. Went to Tiong with sec 4 girls!! Jac didn't come today, so no Jac. Stole Peishan's korean veggies when she was looking. Cinyi & I bought dessert! Peishan went to MASH EVERYTHING UP! OMG! I have many pictures which I can't upload now, but will upload soon! :D

It was love at first sight for Charis and her Honeydew with Sago.

But she hates Peishan's saliva, lol.
Charis: EEEEEE OMG PEISHAN! Don't DO that! Your saliva all there alr la! How to eat?!?!?

Chairs: PEISHAN! You eat that part I tell you, you eat that part!

Cinyi: Did you know that someone's saliva will be in your body for 7 years if you take it in? Our body can't excrete "saliva"
Charis: *STOPS. DROPS HER SPOON. LOOKS UP AT PEISHAN IN HORROR. *


Yup. Then I came home ^^

Vanessa has got her Choco!!!!! I can't wait to see Choco!!!!!!!
What breed is it Vii?! Tell me quick!

Yay I can see the little doggie on Monday!^^

No comments: