Monday, January 12, 2009

the way you are.

Vanessa thinks I sound like Hannah Montana with my broken voice.
I, on the other hand, believe myself to be more manly than Edward the Edgy:D

School was goooooood. But I fell asleep during Physics :S
Ooh, that's bad. Louiza's not even that close to me! I didn't see much of the Sec 1s, so I couldn't squee. Chinhock was commanding today! DAMNNNN FUNNAYE. I was on my toes, hoping his voice would crack in the middle (sorry, im sadistic like that xD). BUT IT WAS FINE! WHAO. Saw Sufian & Suriya in the corridors! They are as weird happy funny weird as ever ^^

Went to see the seniors get their O levels!
CONGRATS YOYO SIMIN CARMEL!!!:D :D :D :D
Aww. I have awesome seniors.

Meixian, Kaihwee, Jyehuey, Grace, Panhua were also very awesome. My seniors are the best!!!!!^^

On a happy note, I FINISHED THE LIT LOG! WTFFINALLY! You go Cheryl!
On a bad note, WTF WHY IS THERE STILL SO MUCH HOMEWORK LEFT??????


I don't wanna leave GESS D:
(and no, I don't wanna retain either)

No comments: