Wednesday, January 14, 2009

where are you where are you i wanna talk to you :(

HELO:D
Ms Pang = adorable!
Me: Ms Pang... there're no colours on the powerpoint... *sad face*
Ms Pang: Oh... I'm sorry, I had no time... *sad face*

Class: *talking about eye surgery*
Ms Pang: OH. I had eye surgery before! That's why my right eye is smaller than my left eye.
Class: ..WHA? YOU HAD EYE SURGERY? WHERE? LEMME SEE LEMME SEE! *crowds around*
Ms Pang: Ahhhhhhh! *covers eyes with both hands*

Anyway, we're going to DISSECT EYEBALLS somewhere during Week 5 of school. OHMIGOD.

Ms Pang showed us a video today, some really professional guy/girl was dissecting a cow's eyeball. OOH. IT WAS OMG.

First, she used a pair of scissors and cut away the fats at the side of the eyeball. OMG.OMGOMG. Following that, she pierced right through the cornea of the eyeball and this black fluid came pouring out! EEYUR. Our aqueous humour is BLACK!! Then she cut right through the eyeball, and MORE BLACK LIQUID COULD BE SEEN!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Then she tore out the cow's iris. AHHHHH!
It was oval, and had a hole right in the middle. That's where the pupil is supposed to be. She was just going to dig around for the lenses of the eye when the bell rang, and Ms Pang stopped the video.

THIS IS DEFINITELY SAVED BY THE BELL.

Afterwards, Val, Vii & I still trooped downstairs to have lunch :D

We had a fun time during Lit, yay everyone thinks our video is funny ^^ Can't wait to see the rest!! :D :D :D :D :D Ms Chia gave us this super super inspirational talk after class. So motivated!! Hahah, i get random bouts of inspiration. I wonder how long this one will last ><

So yah, I came home, did Amaths for 2 hours, am not done, and is here now xD Bahaha.

I miss talking to youuuuuuuuu. *points*

No comments: