Saturday, February 7, 2009

earlier, i need to be earlier! faster!

GESS: SA! SA! SA!
RGS: SHA! SHA! SHA!
.
.
.
Charis: ...omg, did they just pronouce 'SA' with a 'H'??
Me: Damn, I bet they know how to write "SA" in Chinese too.


Results so farrrrrrr
B GIRLS: Lost to RGS 5-0, Won Mayflower 5-0, Won Holy Innocents 5-0.
Upcoming Matches: Ang Mo Kio (11 Feb) and Cedar Girls (11 Feb)

C GIRLS: Lost to RGS 5-0, Lost to Cedar Girls 5-0
Upcoming matches: Mayflower and Ang Mo Kio


So far I think our team really loves the RGS team. HAHA. They are really nice people. Friendly. We did Three Cheers for them the loudest xD

Table tennis aside.
ALL IS VERY VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY EXCRUCIATINGLY BAD BAD BAD!
Boooooo.


I'm behind Amaths and Emaths homework, I can't do Homeostasis & Excretion properly much less concentrate on Reproduction In Plants, I'm behind Social Studies, I think I screwed Physics SPA, English is boring, Chemistry is getting weirder, and I don't know why but Lit is stressing me! T___T

On TOP of it all..
MY PHONE HAS DIED DIED DIED!

Ironically, the only thing that seems alright is Chinese. Wow.
Note the 'seems'.

IM STRESSED! STRESSED!
Someone please pour a bucket of water over me.

AND I NEED TO GET SOME SUN DAMMIT.

No comments: