Saturday, February 21, 2009

vehemently. & i won't. not anymore.

Tests are making me stressed cause I can't manage my time well. This sucks. Social studies, why must you be so daunting? Physics, I have no time to study you. Can you please be less dreary? I know you have Mr LCB as your translator but hey, we can work our way around disadvantages, right?

Sigh. I need to finish all my homework plus study a little so that I can kill my brain by overloading it with SS and Emaths tomorrow. And my personal interests are telling me otherwise. Can you hear them? They're daunting me, taunting me, trying to convince me to watch anime, read manga, message everyone in my contacts list, draw, write, play with my hair, daydream, daydream, daydream.... SHUT UP YOU STUPID PERSONAL INTEREST. YOU SUCK MAJORRRRRRR !

Omg. I need a therapist.

Lyn wants to be a therapist. Or something like that. Cool man. She gets to influence people's thoughts.



Traning was ok today. But running is not looking good, nope. Sigh .


Sucks when you think you know someone, but you really don't, because the person you thought you knew, probably never was there at all.

No comments: