Sunday, March 15, 2009

last saturday, my coach said...

THE SA(R) THEORY!
Okay la, he said BAR theory, but if you think about it, 'sa(r)!' sounds more like something us tt girls would say, not "bar".
(can you imagine? after, say, Jinghui successfully smacks a ball, she goes "BAR!")

So yeah,
S (or B) - Self belief
A - Action
R - Results

So true, so true. It kind of felt like the 'theory version' of table tennis. Oooo.

They ran after training. I didn't cause my wound was wrapped up nice and tight. Shu Juan and Yi Hui were especially impressed with Charis' improvement in running~! Will you look at that! Charis, you're awesome!! HAHAH. And Mr Kuan thinks Zhen Yue is faster than Pei Shan already! x__x PEISHAN! DEFEND YOUR FASTEST RUNNER TITLE!!! Even I got a shock, seriously. One whole round in under 1 and a half minutes O_O

-


CLASS HOODIE !!!
CANT WAIT CANT WAIT SQUEEEEEEEEEEE.






Oh my goodness I need to watch Hotel For Dogs!
So freakin cute ah!! *squeals high pitched-ly*

No comments: