Wednesday, May 13, 2009

mirror, mirror

I'm scared of mirrors, oh nooo.
AND WEIQI'S "I'M MACHO!" POSE KEEPS COMING TO ME IN MY DREAMS. I swear it's telling me something.


AAANYWAYY.
Chem Paper 1 was not screwed! :D
Bio Paper 1 was not screwed either!! :D :D :D :D

What a nice way to end the complete failure that is my MYE'09.

I'm gonna fail Amaths cause paper 1 sucks and was set by Mr LB, Physics was utter suicide! T____T SS was terrible, lit was disgusting (FRIDAY! DAMMIT FRIDAY'S COMINGGGG!! *hyperventilate*) and er.. Chinese has been bad all this while.

BIG SIGH PEOPLE.

If only there was like, a smart-tree. Then I'll grow it left right center, invent some kickass technology and finally overthrow Bill Gates (or just Billy from 4F is fine too) to become the epitome of knowledge.
Bahahahah.

I'M GOING OUT TOMORROW!! WHEE!
(PS: Brenda was persuading me to go, Val!! BEAT THAT!)

No comments: