Monday, June 29, 2009

BIG SIGH

Anyway. You, whoever you are, should know that NOBODY by the Wonder Girls is recently VERRRRY popular in Singapore (so much to the extent that Vii and I want to pull out our hair, cause no one listened to us LAST YEAR, when it DEBUTED, and NOW !!!) Ahaha. Rant aside, Wonder Girls finally did their first performance (opening for the Jonas Brothers' Tour) and lookie below! :D


Wonder Girls, Nobody in English! Honestly, I like the Korean version more, but meh. I'm happy that WG are so accepted in America already, can't wait for their English album release!! ^^ *excited*

Have been reading/watching some ANTI-SNSD stuff. Now I can't look at my favourite Taeyeon and Sooyoung the same way T____T


SCHOOL SEMESTER 2 OFFICIALLY STARTS TODAY!
Woe woe woe woe. Gotta hit the books now. Goodbye lovely computer/laptop, goodbye wonderful internet, GOODBYE SUJU!! I can't watch their Asia Tour (starting in July, month of my birthday SQUEEE) on a regular basis already, obviously. D:

Okay. Positively, I get to see my friends and actually find something meaningful to do instead of staring at thirteen twelve (grrr Kibum) strangers from my screen. Ahahaha.


A wee bit more KPOP before I retire from it (HAHAHAHLIKEREALIWILL I sooo totally know I'm gonna crack up and watch KPop again soon lollol)
GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE ARE BOYS :D
.
.
.
.
The answer is..
ALL!

Excluding the dude with the red hairband (whom I don't know) the 5 people in uniform are BOYS! My lovely SHINee!!!

WHY!?!?!? Why do Korean boys CROSS-DRESS ALL THE TIME (Super Junior) AND STILL LOOK SO CONVINCINGLY LIKE PRETTY GIRLS!?!?!! *my ego deflates* The world of bishonen boys is too complex to understand. Hahaha. But still. SIGH.



O LEVELS SHIZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Can't sink can't sink can't sink can't sink....
D: D: D: D: D: D:

Who's worried about 'O' levels? I think I bit my fingernails off for this question T__T

SCHOOL SOON. SEE YOU GUYSSSSSSSS :D :D :D

No comments: