Sunday, April 25, 2010

And now, digital drawing.

I've been doodling random chibis/bobbleheads. I think they are darn cute.
BUT.

My Macbook doesn't have photoshop (see woeful post below) and I am simply not capable of drawing with my fingers on the trackpad.

SOB.

I want a graphic tablet so badly now D:







Of course, Wacom tablets are, presumably, 'the best', but Wacom are also 'the best' with price tags and pushing my dream even further away T____T



^ The Pogo Sketch is also an option.

Basically it is kinda like a tablet-pen designed to turn this sad Macbook's large trackpad into a mini tablet-surface so that I can draw on it.. Quite a smart invention I must say. It's waaaaaay cheaper too. But I don't think my mom'd want to buy it for me anytime soon T_____T

Materialism, materialsm... sigh. You satisfy me so.


I WANT TO DRAWWWWWW D: D: D: D:

This is such a woeful post.

Back to mugging for Chem test tmr T____T

No comments: