Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The List

I will be making a list.


This list will show what I want to do after I have been diligent and a hard-working, studious girl, like what good girls are meant to be.
It will serve as a reminder for me to work hard,
so that I can have fun after promos.


"Keep your goals in sight so that you won't lose your way :D"



  1. Design Aunt Angie and Uncle Zen's wedding invitation magazine-cum-card
  2. Watch "Hello! My Lady" on MySoju!
  3. Write, because I miss writing.
  4. OUTINGS WITH EVERYONE I LOVE!
  5. Catch up on Bleach episodes!
  6. DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!! ♥♥
  7. Watch Bring It On, and finish all the disks :D
  8. Dance Ah! by AFTER SCHOOL ♥
  9. Complete BRILLIANT LEGACY! Lee Seung Gi! OMG!! *fangirls*
  10. Dance randomly! :D
  11. WATCH YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!
  12. Dance AMOLED by Son Dambi & After School


To be conitnued.

Watch this space.

2 comments:

Rin said...

Aww, cheryl, you make me wanna just chiong for promos too and then have crazy loads of fun after that! Haha. Jiayou and I love you <3

Cheryl said...

Thank you!! I LOVE YOU TOO DADDYYYYYYYY LOL :D jiayou also okay!! FIGHT FIGHT :DDD