Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lunch date with The Good Old Times :)

It's always great meeting my Gessian friends again!

Have I said that before?

Well I'll say it again :D
I LOVE ALL OF THEMMM! <3

It's a lot of laughter, a lot of sharing, a lot of unglams, a lot of memories and a lot of good times..

Waiting for Devy to upload hers! 'Johnny' takes the most HQ pictures!! HAHAHAH :D

DADDY <3

HEHE WE SO PRETTY HUH xD


Love Dev :D



Let's all go overseas together!! <3333


My momma! I like the effect :D


BEN! ORGANISER OF 4H DAY, 1ST MAY 2010!


Birthday Boy!





Speaks for itself xD


Buncha hyper people :]


I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

-

So I was surfing the net randomly and I stumbled upon Digital Scrapbooking.
It is EVERYTHING I've ever wanted out of scrapbooking, minus the expensive costs and unavoidable cut-and-paste-oops errors!! I feel so excited right now. If ONLY I could install Photoshop into my macbook! Then life would be PERFECT.

1) How to I install Photoshop into my macbook?
2) WHICH VERSION TO INSTALL??

The Photoshop 7 on my desktop computer is a pirated version, sadly. But it works damn well. Unfortunately I can't find the (pirated) installation disc anymore D: And I don't think it'll work on a Mac anyway :|

SOME HELP OVER HERE PLEASE? :]

Digital scrapbooking huh. The future is x1000 times more worth looking forward to now :}

Heh.

From gnome-n-birdy.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Devy(: said...

AWESOOOMMMEEE!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS :D

Cheryl said...

I LOVE YOU TOO DEVY HAHA. We're proclaiming our love for our friends over and over :D :D
I LOVE MY GESSIAN FRIENDS, MY 4H-ERS! <3