Thursday, April 15, 2010

Square One

I didn't like graduation from GESS, because it was just a horribly sick ordeal which made everyone sad.
I didn't like choosing which JC to go to - it just confirmed the fact that the present then was going to become the past, and the future was going to begin.
I didn't like stepping foot into college, because I had to start all over again.

I met new people, met old people, met all sorts of people.
I grew to like where I was, and looked forward to going to school.

Then we all got re-sorted, and everything was new once again. New class, new CCA, new lecture theaters, newer people. I think I got pretty tired after a while, but hey, what could I do?

Smile, get over it, move on.

It still didn't seem quite right. It was good sometimes, but it was just horribly lonely other times. I couldn't relate to anyone, no one could emphatize and what for, anyway? We all had our own problems to handle.

But now, now as I type, I just want to fall asleep and never, ever wake up.
I don't want anything anymore. I don't know what I want anymore.

Move on, because everyone else already has. Everyone else has gone.


Someone tell me what to do, please.

No comments: