Monday, April 5, 2010

You go onwards so that you won't be dragged down.

I still like cheerleading a lot :D


Today was a fun day. Syuhadah was being crazy as usual, and we came up with a new nickname for GST (Naked Mole Rat). Shaun came to tease him about being naked (childish), but because we call him 'Shaun Prawn', GST quickly retaliated, yelling, "AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE SHIT IN MY HEAD!!" Hwee Chek's smiling a lot more, and almost every lesson has at least two sudden outbursts of laughter.

18ten gets crazier and crazier :)

I hope it will continue like this.


Meanwhile, I have to go figure out if I had been making the right choices.
It's still not too late, right?

I will fight for what I believe in, and what I like.

Go Cheryl! :)

1 comment:

-kaii said...

haha okok i followed you back!!:D AND JY WITH CHEERLEADING!