Friday, July 2, 2010

Midyears 2010

ARE OVERRRRRRR!

Okay la, honestly I still have Chinese listening comprehension tmr, BUT WHAT THE HECK HEY? :D


Strangely, even though I don't believe I've studied as much as I could and should (not very strict with myself, but that's good... right..?), I still felt tired, sad and depressed. Y'know. The things that come with studying too hard. HAHA.

Admittedly, I slacked too much, delayed too much, and played too much. As a result, I really won't be getting any good grades (not like I have been, since I entered JC). But strangely, I'm much happier when I forgive myself, rather than beat myself up over what I did not do.

Forgiving, after all, comes with:
a) me getting over my slacking-trauma
b) me getting over my shitty results that are due to come
c) me adopting a better way to study and revise
d) me actually doing tutorials (THEY ARE GODDAMN IMPORTANT) instead of copying model answers from the board all the time (THEY ARE EVEN MORE IMPORTANT)
e) me resisting the impulse to eat all the time
f) me resisting the urge to go nip some of the instant noodles my mom is having RIGHT NOW.
g) me finishing my train of thoughts and not getting so easily distracted
h) me having fun now, and really working hard when lessons officially begin


Yes. I am good at reflecting.
HAHAHA :D

BADMINTON WITH SOME 18/10 PEOPLE TMR AFTER LISTENING :)
CINYI'S BELATED BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS COMING SAT! ^^

1 comment:

Marekh said...

haha my sentiments exactly.
i know we'll make it.

and you can afford to eat a bit more, yk. :)