Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pleading with yourself is never a good sign.

So I keep thinking about how lucky/unlucky I was for Mid-Years.

Yes, I was one of the top scorers for Biology.
But to what extent? It was a B, it was, quite frankly, a very lucky shot. Individually speaking, my script was honestly not very good; there were way too many flaws. My teacher even picked them out.

Yes, I did well for General Paper.
And yes, I will continue working hard for it. I really like my (new) GP teacher. Despite describing herself as sarcastic and cynical, I (and much of the class) cannot help but think that she is simply godsend :) I will do well for GP, I will understand what AQ wants us to do!!!!

So. Leaving the more neutral ones aside.
Hello Chemistry.
Hello Mathematics.


I will improve you two.
Please, help me.

3 comments:

Marekh said...

I changed my blog url. JIC you find out and wonder why.

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions