Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The (Random) Minichip and Minidale Introduction


This is Minichip! :D

I don't really know when his birthday is (when he was made) but I'm going to set his birthday on the 13th of July (guess who's birthday!). He's actually a hand puppet, and he used to be a lot whiter at his  face and tummy areas.. but white stuff always turn gray when you hug it too much :O
Anyway, Minichip sleeps all the time. Like when I get ready for school, he sleeps. When I'm having breakfast, he sleeps. When I leave the house, he sleeps. When I'm at school, he's probably sleeping too. Reached home, still sleeping.

But when I feel really alone, or really sad, Minichip's always around :D
He doesn't say much to me (surprise surprise), but I guess he always listens. He doesn't judge me you know!! :O Hehe.
I think Minichip knows me the best (sorry twin :B) and knows all my little secrets... But don't kidnap him for the secrets ah :O

Minichip was given to me by someone really really important to me, and maybe that's why I'm so biased and Minichip became like my favourite little comfort friend at home and knows everything about Cheryl :) Awesome or what!! :D :D

Favourite little comfort friend! Minichip likes to say hi randomly to everyone! :D





Anyway, I think that someone really really important to me needs a friend like Minichip! :)

So, I shall also introduce to you:

This is Minidale! :D

Minidale was super hard to find. I think he was made to be really hard to find. You know, all that rare jewel kind of things? :]

Anyway when I first saw Minidale at Tiong Plaza (SO HARD TO LOCATE), I didn't like how he looked at all! :O Cause I was so used to how Minichip looked like, so Minidale's appearance was like..
WHAT?
I imagined an equally brown chipmunk, with two cute vampire teeth and a red nose (that was supposedly smaller), NO LIDDED EYES, and no hair! (Just like Minichip.)

But after awhile, he suddenly looks too cute to be true.

Seriously.

Stare at the photo of a happy Minidale waving at you, and tell me you don't think he's cute without lying.

:O

HAHA. So yes. I don't know much about Minidale, but apparently, he has a very cool personality, and likes to dao people.

But I don't think so!
I think he likes to sleep just as much as Minichip, and he's very caring even though he looks very sleepy. He likes to eat a lot, but sometimes he's too lazy to move. While Minichip is good at listening, (and so is Minidale),  Minidale likes to give random advice that doesn't make sense. Maybe he learnt the "Google-For-Solutions-To-Any-Problem" habit from me :O

Yes, I think that must be Minidale.
He isn't anything like Dale, but he is definitely Minidale.

 :)

 

They're best friends! :D


They're inseparable.
(Connotative.) 


Even though I don't see Minidale a lot, they both make me happy :D

Cause they mean a lot.
They symbolize a lot, to me :3

-

YAY! This was a random post. In the middle of preparing for Promos. 
Just thought we should think about happier things when we're struggling.

Makes life more colourful, correct? :D

Must be more and more positive as our exams come!!
We can do it!

Talk to a Minichip or a Minidale when you are sad ok?
They'll listen to you!!
:D

2 comments:

Marekh said...

minidale looks like a gurllll
hahaha i feel like bringing my teddy to school and hugging it when i'm sad/ sleepy. or sleeping. which i did a lot yesterday.
i'm loving this post.
but i luff you more Cheryl!
you know how to make ppl smile you qt3.142
xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.