Monday, September 6, 2010

Rather routine, but we'll just have to colour the page ourselves now, no?

Even though the trial Angel and Mortal game we're playing in class was supposed to be top secret, I'm guessing half the class already knows each other's angels/mortals ._.
Hmph. Kill my efforts to keep it a surprise for the respective mortals (zzzz).

Although, while gossiping about the who's who, I was really very heartened when I saw what some of them have done/are planning to do for their mortals, or even the amount of worry they hold because they don't know what to give/write/do to their mortals. It makes me feel :D :D :D because it means we're trying to look after someone else in class now; even though initially a lot of them were praying that they wouldn't get a mortal they hardly spoke to (a lot of them got a mortal they hardly spoke to), in the end, I still saw them thinking about how best to make their mortal's day.

:)

Made me very happy. So even though this trial run hasn't ended (heck, it hasn't even started), I daresay it is a success :D

I hope 18/10 will be this cute forever :)

-

Anyway, of course not everything will be so fine and dandy. Promos in 29 days time, and it's scaring the shit out of everyone. After the midyear shock, where almost 70% failed chem and 50% failed maths, everyone is so stressed and worked up about promos and the unforeseeable future.

Damn disgusting ahhhhh, why can't we like, return to primitive times to hunt tigers for breakfast, cook bamboo for dinner, grunt and pick our noses in public? 

So I just hope everyone holds their pens tighter and be resilient. Times are hard now, and they will be more taxing in the future no doubt, but for now, right now we just really have to past this obstacle.

DAMN DISGUSTING AH, WHY CAN'T WE RETURN TO PRIMITIVE TIMES AND

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!!!!

And to Hilmie my very sweet brother (though I don't think you'll read this, but heckkkk), DON'T BE SO STRESSED even though everything in your life is making you stressed, but you can do it! Take some time off for yourself! :D That's more important than all those deadlines. Makes you more efficient :P Smile at silly things more, and sleep earlier :O

BE RESILIENT PEOPLE.

Say it out loud, I AM RESILIENT. I AM RESILIENT. I AM RESILIENT.

The 'O' level stress only seems less intense because we've gotten over it.

Imagine what we'll say when we've gotten past this :)

No comments: