Monday, December 6, 2010

Cheap Shopping :D

WAS SERIOUSLY GOOOOOOD.

Initially, we went round Admiralty Place near my house, and I spotted one I really liked, but a friend was already using it, so I decided against buying it. Sis said she'd bring me to Jurong Point, supposedly a haven for all small nifty little things, on the 2 of December! I was super excited, but she forgot, and made appointments with her friends ._. How polite.. ):

Then she said she'd take me to JP on the 5th, but we changed that halfway, and decided to go to this pasar malam at Toa Payoh, where a shop was selling

3 for $10!!


:O :O :O :O

Okay la, initially I was dubious as well. 3 for 10.. it must be those reject cases right?!???!

BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.















.
.
.


PRETTY OR NOT?!!??! :D:D:D
And they weren't like those pretty cheap stuff which is ALWAYS hidden behind piles and piles of ugly cheap stuff. 

THEY WERE JUST THERE!
*light shines*

Insanely happy with them. Please keep in mind they are 3 for $10.
Minitoons sell 2 for $10, and even then, the designs on their shelves are excessively ugly :(



Feels like satin. And the pink looks so frigging edible! :D :D





Currently using this pink one :D
*happiness*



This one is nice also :) More mature. And it looks AWESOME on a white iPhone.



WAHHH.
*hails*
NICE RIGHT NICE RIGHT. I KNOWWWW xD



FAKE SWITCHEASY 'COLOURS' COVER!!!
How can you tell if it's fake?

LOOK AT THE JELLYBEAN BUTTON!

The authentic product has this AWESOME hard resin button, not a rubber one. It's DAMN NICE. Really jellybean-like. Looks seriously edible.

A real SwitchEasy Colours case would look like:
Focus on the button!!


LOOKS LIKE CANDY RIGHT??!?

Besides the button, the cost also tells you if it's authentic or not. 

Fake SwtichEasy = $5.00 (or part of a 3 for $10 deal)
Real SwitchEasy = $22.00 (or more.)

And that is why the real SwitchEasy is better.

I tried to avoid buying the fake one... but it was nice la. I like the colour.
Besides, it was 3 for 10!!!
3 for 10
3 for 10
3 for 10
3 for 10
3 for 10
3 for 10
3 for 10

When something is 3 for 10, ALL CAN BE FORGIVEN.


And thus ends my bimbotic shopping post.



WAIT WAIT.


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Kaiching said...

WAHHH SHOPPING!!!! i m trying to refrain cause i have so many things already!!