Friday, September 16, 2011

I am hungry (so why am I posting about motivation).

So for the past few days, starting from 12/9 Monday, I've been taking my A Level Prelim Papers.

:\

Yah, I'll always have that face when I think about prelims lol, it was (technically it's "is" because I still have some papers next week) a bad experience. But I think I am at least slightly more prepared than I was for my midyears (keyword: THINK) and that's the important part right? Improving.

There still is a huge amount of stress through... The pressure is really building with each paper we take...
and my hungry belly is not helping me ease that unnerving feeling right now.

But, given this rare 2-day 'break' we have (in which we must, of course, mug), I think I shouldn't be wasting it by repeatedly thinking about how this shit I'm in is getting shittier by the minute (excuse the sharpness), and instead channel all the negative chi into being all wise and knowledgeable (nodding my head and stroking my imaginary beard) and going, "yes, the time has come for me to showcase my inner strength and carry on; the time has come for me to be the resilient strong woman that my teachers have tried very hard to mould me into; the time has come for me to stand on my own and defeat my demons........." *distant wind blows, chilly chilly~~*





.
.
Alternatively, I have found an easier way to motivate myself!

FREEDOM IN A FEW MONTHS TIME, CANNOT GIVE UP NOW GO GO GO GO GO GO!
Makes more sense yah? FOR FREEDOM!!!!! </madness>






To make this post more interesting, here are two photos! YAY! (technically speaking, there are eight)


 HERE IS A HAPPY GIRL!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


And here is a girl taking her A Level's in 1month+'s time

No comments: