Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mint, my Wish Bear!

So while I was slogging my guts away to prepare for the prelim papers (which probably didn't work fml), my effort did not go unnoticed!!!!!!

My mom - my strict, thrifty and no-nonsense mother - bought me...

A CAREBEAR!!! HAHAHAHA.

Not just any Carebear! It is the WISH BEAR!



 Hello. I am the Wish Bear. Look at my starry tummy!!



SUPER IN LOVE WITH IT AHAHAHAHAHA.
Cause I desperately need some wishes to come true right now :\

Anyway I decided to call my Wish Bear MINT cause "Wish Bear" too general already (my Wish Bear ok, of course must be special from the other 1029382137480 Wish Bears out there). And Mint is such a cute name!! The Wish Bear has a really light green fur colour, and it just looked all edible and yummy and lovely, like Mint!!!!!!!!! :D

(Um. I actually don't like mint very much, but the name was pretty cute.)




.
.
.

Can Mint really grant wishes?

Since I'm pretty hungry now (wherefore art thou mother), I think I shall give it a try...



 Can you really grant me my wishes?



 I wish for some dinner........



Huge picture of Mint to scare the living daylights out of you........

Mint decides to work some magic~

OMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMmMMmMMmmmmmMMMMMMM~~
~
~
~








BAM



!!!!!!!!





.
.
.

Okay.
Just kidding..

I'm starving like mad and I'm going crazy.

No comments: