Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Finally finished + The Hunger Games!

Each application is simple and systematic. But every time I'm required to list my choices by order of preference, or I have to submit an essay, I get stunted. It's not that I don't like writing; but because my grades aren't the best, I get super conscious of my presentation and a 300-word essay takes 2 hours to write hahahhaha oops. And I'm ultra fickle-minded so the listing choices thing just scares me.

BUT I AM FINALLY DONE AHHHHHHHHHHH (yes, including the NAA/DA sections muahahaha). Mrs Goh is so awesome; without batting an eyelid, she agrees to help me write my appraisal just because I need it T_T

MRS GOH 万岁!!!!
I have the best form tutor ever.


-




OMFGGGGGG I WANT TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I must go buy the books now!!!!!!!!

No comments: