Friday, June 29, 2012

Interesting turn of events!

I met (some) of my fellow Raggers today! :D

I was late (I thought it started at 2.30 instead of 2 fml) and when I got there I missed the warm ups. Hence the slight muscle aches now hehe.

We tried the hip hop and the contemporary, and it was during the latter that I GOT KICKED IN THE HEAD BY ELAINE.


You owe me!!!!!!!!


The hip hop was actually ok, pretty easy and somewhat fun (although a little confusing?). We kept doing body isolation practices, and I feel like my hips have been dislocated HAHA well ok it wasn't that bad, but you get the idea!

And after contemporary dance, I have come to the conclusion that I'm about as graceful as a dying elephant.


SO! Hip hop it is!!! (We get to pick which we want).

Unfortunately there was no cheer practice today :(
I miss cheer!! Even wore my cheerleading shirt in honour of my excitement but mehhhhh. Nevermind, next week then (hopefully??)


After dance prac (and 15 mins of wacko), I got hungry. What's new.


Went around asking everyone if they wanted to nomz with me, and amazingly all my new friends said ok!!! :D :D :D Well, most of them. Some went home, but I was SO HAPPY hahahahaha!
Not entirely sure if it's cause I got to eat or cause I made new friends. I MADE NEW FRIENDS! :D


Had some awesome dinner at a korean restaurant at U-Town, I think it was called hwang's (isn't that a Chinese name). But FOOD WAS GREAT and people were the bombzzzzzzz. We declared Simin and Megan as purple-lights, and made Charlene speak German hehehe so cool I have a Eurasian friend now! Be jealous people!! xD

PLUS PLUS PLUS! Charlene lives RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from me!!!! Admiralty buddy ftw!! And on the way home, as we talked, I suddenly realized that I've actually seen Charlene before!


In J1 and J2, I had to take the super early train to school. I was at the front of the platform, where the head of the train would be, and I always, always vaguely registered this ang moh girl in RJ uniform, book in hand, a couple of doors down.
It was easy to notice her cause, well, she looks caucasian, and her uniform reminded me of my secondary school uniform.


AND SUDDENLY I AM FRIENDS WITH HER NOW.

HAHA the world is so small.
BUT SO AWESOME!!!!!!

I must take a picture with her and post it soon hehe!

So that concludes my Rag Day One! :D It was fun, and next practice is MONDAY whoop whoop! :D :D

Elaine and I after dinner :D
This girl was in AJC with me, is in SDE now as well, stays at Woodlands, is in RAG, and is also going to stay in a Hall!!! Unfortunately she's in Sheares and I'm in Eusoff, but still! Awesome possum.

No comments: