Friday, June 8, 2012

Two Days of Fun :D

Cinyi whatsapped us about having a sleepover one fine day.

It was extremely out of the blue (in fact, I think it was in the middle of Jac telling us that her driving instructor is ultra cute looked like the guy on Channel U) but we all agreed to the idea immediately anyway :D

(Well actually I didn't reply, they just assumed I agreed. As usual.) HEHE.

AND SO! It was planned for us to have a sleepover at Peishan's house on the 6th of June, Wednesday! We'd watch movies, eat popcorn, play with Beanie, talk about university, eat some more, watch another movie, chat till the wee hours of Thursday morning :D 

SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT!!!

We met at 6:30PM on Wednesday evening to buy dinner and rent movies. And I was late... again. I have got to stop this bad habit, the rest are starting to exclude me from secrets cause I always come late!! T_____T

We rented Hello Stranger, In Time and Thor! :D And we decided to have honey stars instead of popcorn hehehehe so original right, the cinemas should learn from us and serve cereal!!!


Beanie was tired. She was just going in circles under our chairs as we had dinner xD


SOOOOO ADORABLE *dies*


Four of us six TT girls! CINDY IS HERE AHHHHH I MISS CINDY!


Finally, full family photo ^^
Clockwise (from me): Cheryl, Cinyi, Charis, Jacquelyn, Peishan, Cindy!



We pulled mattresses from anywhere we could find (Peishan was just lounging on the sofa while we overturned her house) and dumped them in front of the TV in the living room!! :D Here is Charis rolling around on the mattresses:

Nua~~~


EVIDENCE!
Peishan asking us to pass her the remote HAHA


Cinyi and Charis trying to plug in the DVD player. (Where is Peishan?)


Poor Charis xD


Hello Stranger was alright. It was really pretty funny at certain parts, but we got bored at many other parts ("omg how long already where is the climax of the story??" or "why the guy so indecisive??? faster leh!!! pick the main girl!!" or the most epic of all: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND, SO WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES??" as quoted from a very blur Charis when the movie ended hahahaah!) and Jac was saying she will never trust her friend again for telling her the movie is a must-watch. She disliked it the most out of all of us hahaha!

And the sleepover was didn't go as planned at all -_-

In the end I ate most of the honey stars alone, Peishan went to sleep like at 12+ (so much earlier than my usual bedtime!!!!), Charis followed soon after (more like she went to hide in the bedroom and text J)! And I very determined-ly put in the next movie cause WHO SLEEPS AT A SLEEPOVER???????

But in the end Jac fell asleep halfway through also, so only left Cinyi and I watching the movie and eating honey stars -_-

We are the survivors.


But it was quite funny staying awake with Cinyi xD
We were seriously determined not to fall asleep so early, so we started chatting about anything and everything.

Then we got onto the topic of losing weight!!
And we started sharing exercising tips HAHAHAHAH AND IT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY FROM THEN ONWARDS!

At 3AM, we did 30 crunches, 2 minutes of the bicycle-motion thingy, tried doing the cycling motion backwards but we just woke Jac up with our insane laughter!! Then 1 minute of some super super unglam leg exercise and then Cinyi had leg cramp or something SOOO FUNNY I SWEAR

And when she told me her weight secretly (well, it's supposed to be top-secret), we were saying that Jac, who was the only one sleeping with us in the living room, might overhear despite being 'sound asleep'. And when we questioned her the next day, SHE REALLY HEARD IT EH!
HAHAHAHA JAC IS SO SNEAKY xD!

The two of us finally fell asleep at 4+ :D

AND PRETTY SOON IT WAS MORNING!!! (10AM)


I never knew there were football club bedsheets!!
(CPS' brother's. Yes we unabashedly used his room, but CPS said it's okay :O)


Me and CPS slacking!
The room was so stuffy, thank god I chose to stay in the living room (less hot).


Giving the "I-just-woke-up" blur face haha!


-


So that was the end of our sleepover!

But it wasn't the end of the day yet!! Cause we had a meeting with the usual buncha people to have lunch at Carnivore! ^^

So Jac, Charis, Cinyi and I left to meet Jared & Aaron at Vivo! It was a pretty cool experience (although they lied to me about how we were going to order anyway, something about green and red cue cards SIGH) and Jac was upset the meat-guys didn't come to our table enough.

AND one of the meat-carrying guys was too funny; he was going around all the tables diligently saying "Ham? Honey ham? Ham?" to EVERY SINGLE PERSON when the other meat-carrying guys were just showing the skewers to the customers without saying much.

After awhile Jac started imitating him and going "Ham? Ham?" HAHAHA



Looks like our waiter xD



Look at Jac! xD


Oooooo. But chao da on the outside wan!! :(



Idk if he was posing... hmm....


Ham? Ham?


This evil roast-beef-carrying dude skipped my plate! :( Yes I'm still hurt by this hours after lunch.


BACON. I asked for one on my plate, but I didn't touch it. 


(look at the fats on the bacon)



We went to shop a bit, but we got bored. So we decided to go to Sentosa! :D Super impromtu!

And we got bored at Sentosa very quickly so we came back so.... -_- never be impromtu kids. It waill waste $3.


That used to be my house!!! Such an awesome location. I'm sad it's no longer my house anymore :(
Stupid Bay Hotel.


We told Aaron to take a pic for us and........ -_-
(hehe)


It says "POO" right there.


HAHAHAHAHAH THERE IS SUCH A FUNNY STORY BEHIND HOW THIS PICTURE GOT INTO MY CAMERA ROLL OMG I KEEP LAUGHING SOMEONE SAVE ME HAHAHAH


Anyway we finally got a pic of OURSELVES at the colouful fountains hahahaha


Can't think of a nice caption for this, so I will stick to "It was so bloody sunny."






IT WAS A HAPPY DAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We came back to Vivo for dinner with the Peishan, and after that Jac Cinyi Peishan and I went to shop somemore. Got a new pair of jeans wheeeeeeee.

THE END ! :D

Goodnight people!!!

No comments: