Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blonde highlights & reminders!

Ahhhh I have been struck with i n s p i r a t i o n !!
I need to design and change my blogskin soon! Hahaha even though I'm insanely busy lately but IT SHALL BE DONE!

Please remember to design Cheryl plsplsplsplspls



-



Pics of awesome blonde hair because I didn't up any pics of them yesterday and you missed out!! Hehe.


Using the opportunity to show off nails


Fallen Duckie in the background!


How is the awesome powerpuff girls shirt!! Whee!


Ok la, blonde hair for real. Yay!


Street jazz later, and I will see my #soulsister!! Frigging miss her (even though I saw her for a teeny while yesterday). I am so glad we are in the same university <3 Different faculties, but still. In fact, I'm so happy I have (most of) my TT Girls in NUS with me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok abrupt end.

No comments: